Part 76

Sanyukta chk the time rubbing her arms which feel cold in this night. Still not want to leave the place. She know he will come. And look he was already come 30min ago but stand at a far distance from them. Only watch them to talk. He saw aryan leave the tarace and she was still standing there alone,like she was waiting for someone looking at the sky with the same expression she once have in clg,innocent. Rd so wannted to hug her from back but he compose his feeling and think about the reality,she was come near pihu in every day. Why? Surely she wanted to harm her. She is always a mystery. Sanyukta close her eyes feeling the cool breeze on her face smelling the nature. But she smile when a know petfume got into her nose. She can recognize the smell in her deep sleep too. She whisper"Randhir!" On opening eyes she turn and saw him standing behind her with aintence expression. "U know right i'll come?" he ask Sanyukta nodded "Why sanyukta?" Rd ask feeling weak infront of her innocent face just like before. "Calm down! Lets go into my room. Its cold here!" She said placing her palm over his heart. Rd remove that still fighting with every sec with his feeling towards her and the responsibility' towards pihu "Randhir please come!" Sanyukta pledded as its really cold out thereand he came without his jacket. She did not want him to be sick. "No I don't!" He shout"Why don't u just leave from my life?" He said becomming weak with tears "I I feel so weak!" He stammer still want to be angry but finally confess his feeling infront of the person who ultimatly handle his life from the time he came 1st to frdship with her."Ssshh" sanyukta said removing his tears with her thumb and whisper"i'll go!" Rd looked at her face try to catch her words butshe only smile and drag him from the edge to get down but he stop her near the gate "U go?" he ask to confirm her statement but innerside he feel pain of being separate withher again. Though she was a murderer for him but she was the only one with whom he wanted to be with only. Sanyukta place her palm on his cheek"yes i'll!" And immediate she pull his face and capture his lips with all passion she have in her. Rd too close his eyes Though its all wronge for the world but this love this feel is all right from inside.. he was feeling to calm himself down in her soft response. Still a little fight is occuring in his mind and finally get over from it he hold her face with both of his palm and kissed her back with the same forse. After a long time he was sucking her lips with this passion,teasting every cell of her lips. And finally sanyukta open up her mouth as she she know he wanted this. rd pinned her on the wall beside the door which he already lock before approaching to her. he kissed her with all his forse and when she open up her mouth he feel like numb from every tention he have,only living the moment. He forward his lips to test every bit of her and he feel like smile inside as the teast is still the same like before. She did not change a bit. Yes she is only his only. Only his. May be one typ of his obsession too... as love itself is one tyo of obsession towards u'r love one. It only takes diff time to come out from u'r sole. To hold back the person in u,not want to let him/her go,is obsession. And its love too... who dusting guish between love and obsession as at the end both mixed in a same line which is nothing but love.
tbc