Part 32

"Wo actually I just guess!"rd lied not wanted to revile the exact reason how he get to know about that.

"Are u sure?"sanyukta asked narrowing her gaze more on him as she is not convinced by his statement.

"Yes!why are u asking like this?" he asked as he himself not want  too loose his confidence in-front of her.

"Because I never told u about my family"she spat straight.

"Well actually I guess. Ek din rat ko tumne apna vai ka mention kiya tha. Too"he stammer while saying lie to the most intelligent girl in the clg.

"Kav?"she immediate ask

"Bohot din pehele"he lied again.

"Oh!"she lower her head as she still in a thinking how he get to know about her brother.

"Hey! Why u ask me so many question? are u not believe me?"rd said while making a sad face. May be this will work. And guess what works . she melt in his statement.

"Sorry. Mera wo matlb nhi tha . Please don't be sad because of my ques. I did not mean to enquary u. I jyst can't remember ki kav me ne tumko vai ki bat batai"she looked at his eyes with a apologetic face.

"Its ok. Tum nhi chahti to mat batao"rd looked at the Flore try to act get hurt by her action"actually why u tell me about u'r family right? Who am I to u?"

"Rd please aisa mat bolo.U are every thing to me. U are my only family now."she said holding both his palms.

"Then tell me na"rd asked looking at her face"I do wanna know about u'r family sanyukta as I wanna be with u forever wanna stay with u" Sanyukta put her head on his lap as for the 1st time she is going to open up herself infront of her love one whom she considering the only family in her life. The whom she trusted the most in her entire life. But what if he broke her trust badly??