Chapter 2

"Hey vidu" Randhir called her at night when vidusi is in deep sleep.
"What the hell randhir? Why you call so late?"
"why you sleep this early? Have you complete your assignment?"
"No, But I will do this in the morning"
"Oh. and Sanaya? what is she doing? sleeping?"
"yes .can I cut the call now? I guess you have nothing to do so you are disturbing me"
"don't be angry. I just wants to know about someone"
"About whom?"
"sanyukta Aggarwal"
Vidusi opens her eyes completely as this name wakes her up.
"randhir I told u to stay away from her. don't I?"
"But why?"
"don't know just stay away. You are my good friend that's why I suggest you stay away".
"ok ok. but please tell me why? at least I have the right to know."
Vidusi takes a deep breath" I don't know but something is different from her".
"like?"
"OK let me tell u everything."
" that's good. I'm listening."
"she always is alone. like always alone you know I heard when she came to college her parents insist the hostel Worden give her a separate single room but they did not tell her the actual reason behind it, But there is no single room is available for 1st yrs. But guess what she is leaving in a double bedroom but alone paying both beds rent. Is it not weird? I mean who pays for two beds without any reason"
"hmm. Then?"
"she never ever talks to anyone not even to the professors. She sits in the class but no one notices her as she sits at the corner of the 1st bench. Always in the same seat. She even did not talk to the person who seats right beside her for the whole day. see to the whole day? not even a 'Hi'".
"that's does not mean that she is weird. Maybe she loves to stay alone. you know what I mean?"
"maybe. But she never talks to anyone. She always stays alone when she came to the hall for having dinner or lunch.  9 months have passed we are here but neither she has no single friend Nor she talk to anyone. She always studies and stays alone."
"hmm"

"randhir listen I don't know is there something wrong with her or not, but just stay away from her. I don't feel safe around her. so I always keep the distance from her".
"good night vidu. And please don't tell this to anyone"
"but randhir". she insists.
"good night"saying this he cut the call. He goes to hostel ta race for having a smoke and thinking about what just vidusi says. All she means that sanyukta Aggarwal is weird. But rd only found her beautiful till the time he saw her in the canteen her picture is repeated in his mind and her silence makes him more curious about her. Rd has no girlfriend yet as he does not believe in love. he believes in enjoying the people who believe the same thing. But this silent girl makes him lose his coolness. Without even a single talk he feeling so curious about her. He finds her eyes are so mysterious. He notices the way she hides her eyes after one time looking at them. Rd takes a deep breath and determines to find out about her. As till the mystery is in the box he is not having a good sleep till then. He is about to throw the rest part of the cigarette he found someone sitting in the ground bench alone looking at the stars. Randhir moves to the side from where he can saw her proper face. And there she is the mysterious girl is sitting alone with no expression in her face. She is blankly looking at the sky. Randhir looked at her continuously. She looks so beautiful in open hair. Her eyes are lost.
There sanyukta looks at the sky thinking of nothing but she feels something weird from the last few minutes. She looked at the way towards the boy's hostel and found someone is looking at her. This is the same boy who looking at her in the canteen too. She knows who is he. She knows every single student in her class but she has no clue why he just looking at her like that. She stole her eyes and leave the place immediately as she feels uncomfortable. But the main thing is she is fear of someone. The one is none other than herself.

TBC