part 70

Aryan punch more in his face in anger calling sanyukta as a murderer. He only hard his last statement. He came to pick sanyukta from hospital. But from a distance he saw,rd drag sanyukta out from the entrance gate. He came running towards them and only able to hard only rd's conv."Aryan no!" Sanyukta shout stand up on the ground and reached upto them. Rd was bleeding by mouth then. Sanyukta push aryan back and reach upto rd and helped histo sit."Sanyukta u are helping that man? Who just clame u as a murderer?" Aryan asked with a anger"Yes i'm! "Sanyukta turn her face to aryan who with anger. She can't bear a single wound in rd's body.She stand up and hold aryan's coler and pull him"how dare u too hit him?" Rd too stand up by then. he can feel her anger by her eyes but he was only looking at them. Feing numb inside. Once he was the only one who always take stand for sanyukta in every where,but now someone else is taking her side. He felt a sudden pain remembering themoment."Sanyukta??" Aryan ask still confused by her action."Leave! " sanyukta said removing his color,not want to be angry on her only frd."But?" Aryan try to said"Leave aryan! Please!" Sanyukta said not looking at his eyes.Rd only watch them standing there. Yet he is bleeding not feeling the pain anymore as their closeness bother him much. Aryan eyed at rd once then turn to leave. Before he leave he turn to sanyukta"I'll wait for coffie in u'r room!" Sanyukta nodded.Aryan leave. Sanyukta turn and came to rd touch his wound but rd only hold her hand and pulled her more into him" why wait in u'r room?" He 1st ask with a jelousy tone which bring smile into sanyukta's lips..