Chapter 7

For the 1st time, Randhir enters the ladies' hostel. He feels uncomfortable while entering her room. So he stands there at her door for a few secs after sanyukta enter her room. Sanyukta turns to him

"why don't you come in?"
She asked twinkling her eyes with innocence as she has no idea why he just stands there like a statue.

"what? Oh! actually" he hesitates

"don't worry no one will come in my room this time. And everyone is busy talking with their bf. So no one will come from their room too."

Randhir smiles and enters the room. She put two beds together and make a large one. She places her books so arranged that no one can guess that her room is in the hostel. She arranges everything neat and tide. She aside her laptop another side of her bed and indicate him to sit there. He only looked around her room. Her room is so clean. He can remember once sanaya send him the picture of her fully messed up the room with vidusi. He too arranges books neatly but not like this. This is too clean for him also.

"What are u looking at?"
"nothing" he hesitates while caught in the middle of observing a girl's room like that. you should not gaze someone's room like that at least not a girl's room.
"oh! Do you want cookies?" she took a container from her self and forward it to his direction who is still standing like a zombie.
"this time?" he saw his watch. Its midnight.

" my mom made these" still holding the container. But he feels so hesitant that he denied. He feels so weird seating in a girl's room in her bed at this time of their talk.
Sanyukta understands and takes back her container. She put the container in her lap and took out one from it and byte it in front of him. Rd looked at her with surprise. Then she forwards the eaten cookies to him"it's safe! See" She sounds so innocent.
He feels guilt now. Maybe she thinks he denied it because it's dangerous.
"hey, I did not mean that" he explained.

"it's ok. Everyone thought me weird. And they thought I'm dangerous. I know that."
She lower her eyes. Maybe she felt hurt. Yes, its obvious she heard something like that as everyone talking about her like that. Weird, dangerous, mysterious, are common words for her.
he feels bad for her even more.
"I don't think so. That's why I came to make friendship with you" he finally broke the little silence.
Sanyukta looked at his face "are you sure? No one wants to make friendship with me before. Everyone runs away from me always!"
"ya! I'm so sure. I want to befriend with you" he said with a smile
" why?" she looked directly in his eyes with this question.
He paused for a sec.
"because I want to" he too looked at her eyes while replying.
Sanyukta smile"than cookies?"
She forwards again with a sweet smile.
He took two. He too smiles with her.
And their story begins from here. Which starts with a sweet friendship and a hidden love. sanyukta feels so happy that she has her 1st friend who came directly to her. He wants to befriend with her genuinely. As from childhood, no one wants to be friends with her. This is the first time and she will do whatever it takes to protect this newly bond relationship. 

TBC