Part 37

"I don't wanna go there. No one loves me"sanyukta said while sitting at the back seat of the cab with rd. The car is halted near her house for last 5min but she keepdenieing entering in the house.
"Don't u want me to introduce to u'r mom?"rd asked.
"She is not my mom. They buy me from orphanage"she said looking at her own foot.
"Fine then."rd becm fastrated now. When he 1st meet with her, her intelligence amazed her. Every bit of her is good except this newly fould side. The unsolved equation with her family. Sanyukta looked at rd's angry face and hold his palm with appologise. Rd still did not looking at her.
"Sorry"saying this she paid the cab driver and cameout with rd. Rd finaly smile and hold her palm
"don't worry. Everything gonna be alright. I'm right here." He hold her palm with both of his one's. He assure her. She nodded and hedded towards her house. A middle-aged lady open the door most probably her mother. She smile looking at sanyukta immediatly and hug her"sanyu. Itne dino bad. Kaisi he meri bachii??"
Sanyu did not response she broke the hug and introduce rd directly"its randhir. My bf. And he will stay here until even." Anju looked at the boy who is standing behind sanyukta till then silently.
"Hi aunty."he bow down and touches anju's feet. Anju is shocked by sanyu's sudden confession. As she never bring any friend over years in house neither mention anyone's name. And now she got a bf Its very shocking.
"Will u stop staring at him like that. Please?"sanyukta shout in a little loud voice that broke anju's thought she only give a smile to rd immediatly and welcm him in house. It's a lovely preety house with two flore connected with a stairs in middle. Not large just parfect for a small family "Where is u'r husbend?"sanyukta asked directly not found her so called dad in living room.
"Sanyukta he is u'r dad. Please"anju pledded. She is know by her this behaviour. from the time of her brother's death she never called them as mom and dad.
"No. He isnot. Neither u are my mom. So stop pretending"she shout and headed towards her own room which is at 1st flore. Rd shocked to see her this reaction towards her parants. He never imagine his sanyukta so rude like this. This is unbelivable.. and he is sure now there is somthing wrong with her. He saw tear drops from anju's eyes which she try to remove. "I'm sorry"he only utter finaly feeling hurt to see her tears. And deide he have to do something immediat.