Chapter 13

"How dare u?" Rd shout at the pick of his voice that wake up the worden of the hostel and the other girls. Sanyukta silently crying hugging herself tight.
Rd started beating Arjun hard.
Arjun try to speak but can't as rd did not give him time.
"How dare you do this chip things with her. How dare u?" Rd shout again.
A"Randhir" he manage to say but in the mean time all the hostel girls gathering in the corridor. Everyone dazed to see the fight. Hostel guards came and stop rd from beating Arjun. But till then Arjun already betten hard. He is bleeding hard.
The worden ask what happen.
"he try to harm Sanyukta "rd said immediately.
Worden ask Sanyukta" what happen!"
Sanyukta stammer in her crying"he try to rape me" saying this she cry hard. Rd came running to her and hug her try to console her.
Arjun dazed by hearing this
"she is lying"he manage to speek.
Rd throw an angry look to him.
A"she called me in her room. Trust me"
"shut up Arjun!"rd shout.
"Randhir she is lying. She is acting. She is lying."arjun said with a fearfull tone.
"don't Arjun"rd show his index fingure to him. The principle came and ask what happen.  The hostel wordn explain him every thing. As a result they called Arjun Randhir and Sanyukta in office and hear everything. And they suspended him from the clg as it proven that he try to rape her. How hard Arjun cried and try to make them understand that he is innocent but everything is against him. He just lost the admission from the counties no 1 medical clg. Arjun cried hard he even pleaded infront of Sanyukta to tell the truth but she only responded by crying and pretent to be fear from him. When everything is decided the clg othority call the cops and handover him to them. Arjun is so much fear that he become speechless. Everyone think him as a criminal except one who know all the truth but shut her mouth up as she also have more fear from Sanyukta. Vidusi. She only silently standing at the side and watch everything silently. If she want she can say that she heard the conv in the classroom between Sanyukta and Arjun. She clearly senced every thing is her planning. She become scared more from her. Is this innocent face can plan this much? Or she is something else!

Tbc