Chapter 28

"He broke his arm "the senior doc said to rd who came at hospital in morning. He spent the whole night in sanyukta's room getting some more physical attachmrnt with her. They spent a good time together but not making out yet. But when he came back at morning he shocked to hear parth's condition from a boy. He immediately run to see him and saw his worse condition.
"PARTH ye kaise hua?"rd asked sitting beside parth.
"Some one just push me from my back when I was wondering who drop my all cloths on the flore."parth said with a painfull eyes as he can't able to write on exam which us gonna held next week .
"Who did this kind of prank?"rd asked feeling extremely angry.
"Don't know. Uska chehera nhi dekha mene"parth said farmly"but"he paused thinking something
"But what?"rd asked.
"I just feel may be I was wronge but I feel its a girl."parth said finaly.
"What?"rd shocked to hear this"how is that possible? And who did this?"
"I don't know I was just guessing because the fingers are tiny ."parth said making a face.
Meanwhile his parants came and rd decide to leave. While walking bake to his room he kero thinking of what parth just said.
Suddenly he remember he saw some oil on sanyukta's wrist last night and she was huffing when she return . Is it posdible that sanyukta did this? But why ? He keep thinking of it but feel so restless. Then he remember about the photos and the captions.
"No she can't harm any body. She is do innocent. She even afraid to hit a dog how she try to harm parth? I was thinking too much. May be some pranks with parth to afraid him. Thats it"saying this to himself he text sanyukta about psrth and bid her gm then sleep.

Tbc