part 95

"Pihu he was fine now!" Sanyukta said to pihu who came running after receiving sanyukta's call.When rd got his sencess she immediately call pihu to come and visit him. She herself did not came infront of him yet,not want too loose her control if crying in front if him,as some where she blame herself for his situation now. She can bear every thing but can't bear his pain,that killed her every min till the time she saw him lying on road like that. What if a heavy vehicle came instead of their car! She cry silently sitting beside him holding his palm tightly,keep asking himwhy he do this whole night,but when he get sencess she send her assistance to give him medicine bandage his cut at arm and head. "Sanyukta should I meet him now?" Pihu ask softly looking at sanyukta's tird eyes,its sure that she keep her promises,shedid not leave him for a sec whole night."Hmmm!"sanyukta said looking at the flore asshe doesn't want to talk with anyone now asshe herself now wants to talk only with rd. But thats yet not possible,she know if she came in-front of him she will surely broke down. Pihu nodding and headed towards theroom. Rd's head aching a lot. He close his eyes and remembering the dream of sanyukta which he dream last night. How hewanna meet with her,he know she was treating him but yet not came in-front of him. But he feel two soft palm over his face,he guess maybe its her. he immediatelyopen his eyes with a smile,but saw pihu there,with a swollen eyes. As soon as he open his eyes pihu hug him tight and cry a little. Rd only numbly holding her as he feel pain over again. He almost forgot about her,who help him a little to get out of his pain. But not successfully as his pain is itself so complicated and powerful that no one can get him over from it. Only sanyukta can. "Are u ok?"pihu ask broking the hug, rd nodded removing her tears. "Well I talk to sanyukta she said u can go home now, u arefine,just u have a little scrach on head and u have to take few medicine.!" She said sweetly rubing his cheek a little. "I'm sorry. I can't take u'r calls,pihu I was just...." before he complt pihu place her finger over his lips"its ok rd, I don't wanna know, u are fine thats all for me. Here is u'r car key"she forward the key to him. Rd confusedly looking at her"u are not going home now?" He asked "I'm going to mom for few days. Hope u will manage these days!"she said in a sad tone "Why all of sudden?" He asked "I just wants to go!" She said looking at the flore. "Ok!" He too said with a sad tone,as hehimself know how wronge he did with her these few days,but knowing the wronge still he can't resist himself from doing it. May be sometimes, these wronge things feels so right that u have to surrender u'rself over it."Take care,I'll be back soon" saying this pihu kissed rd's forehead and leave with a sad smile. While leaving the hospital she saw sanyukta was standing at the door of the rd's room. She was everything. "I obeyed u'r words sanyukta, I hope this will work" pihu said hold sanyukta's palm who smilingly holding her palm too. Sanyukta took out a chain containing a ring on it and give it too pihu "What's this?"pihu ask "Its the 1st gift I get from the person I love most in this entireworld,I never separate it from myself since last 6yrs,but I wants u to give this to u'r childas a gift from me!"sanyukta said remembering the time when rd brings that chain for her on their one month's anniversary. She keep this all the time in jail.Never separate it from herself. But today she smilingly give it to her "But I can't take itsanyukta, it's urs!"pihu said "Who is inside u,she too is mine,give it to her!"sanyukta said "She? Is it a girl?" Pihu ask excitedly Sanyukta nodded with a smile "Why don't u tell me before?"pihu excitedly smiling brightly "Pihu!" Sanyukta said holding her palm tightly with a mature smile in her face"Be happy always,no matter with whom u are!And take care of urself. Be happy with sanyukta!"sanyukta said with a smile indicating as may be its their last meet"Sanyukta?" Pihu touch her belly then looked at sanyukta with a question eyes"are u goingsomewhere? Why u talk like this? Why u named her now?" Sanyukta only touch her belly too"becz I don't wanna leave u ever! Its me!" She said with a smile and hug pihu tight. "Do always what u'r heart want to do pihu. Never bear any wrong things ever!" Pihu nodded and broke the hug she looking at the chain again"why u give this if its the gift from u'r love one?"pihu ask "Becz I already have him completely now. I'm not gonna stay away from him!"