Part 45

"Sanyukta ek bat bolu?"rd asked while lying on bed and sanyukta lying putting her head on his stomach.

"Ha bolo!"she said smilingly turning her face to face him.

"Thank u for making my holiday best above all. For staying with me and love me!"he confessed.

Sanyukta turn and come in-front of him still lying facing to him"no. Thank u for coming into my life"she said and kissed his nose. Rd close his eyes. Its always feel blessed whenever she kissed his nose. Sanyukta looked at his closed eyes. She kissed each of his eyes and then his forehead. Rd smile a little that all notice by her eyes. She softly touch his lips and looked at his close eyes. She touch his lips again and place another kiss beside his lips. She place her head above his cleast and hug him tight as much as she can. Rd open his eyes and hug her back.

"You are only mine!"she said softly touch his chest.

Rd smile"yes I'm yours! And u'r mine"

Sanyukta smile and close her eyes.

"Ek or bat thi!"rd asked

"Bolo!"she asked.

"Forgive u'r mom sanyukta. Please. For me! She truly love u"rd said while looking at her who is not yet facing him.

She hold him more tight in his comment.

"Sanyukta looked at me!"rd asked. She loose her arm and turn another side breaking the hug.

Rd sat and came front of her"look at me. Mere liye vi nhi karogi?"he asked with a innocent face. Sanyukta try to be strong but in-front of him she loose her all control and nodded yes"I already forgive her before but when ever I saw her I got angry. But I love her too. She is my only family in this world and I can't denies it what the reason is"

Rd smile Liston her confession. She is so sensible then why people keep misunderstood her? May be for her nature. She is as pure as water but always make everyone fear from coming into it.

"Then why u behave like this to her?"he asked

"I can't help. I don't know..but I miss her sometimes!"she said in a sad tone.

Rd smile. She is sweet.

"Kal clg open ho raha he. Tum ghar nhi jayogi?"he asked

"No. I wanna spent time here with u."she hug him

"But u'r mom? She too miss u na?"he asked.

"I don't know. But me ghar badme jaungi. Papa ayenge fir. May be wo 2din bad ayenge"she said.

"Ok. We should sleep now. Warna kal clg pohoch te der ho jayegi"rd said and ly on bed again. Sanyukta sleep beside him and put her head above his chest"I wanna sleep like this!"she said cutely

"Ok. Sleep"rd too smile as he too feel loved sleep like this and in mind he already decide to sleep every night like this after clg and decide to marry her. But may be for last time they are sleeping like this in a peaceful sleep as time is coming for separation.