part 74

Pihu arrange dinner for both of them.She was happy as rd behave normal. She make rd eat with her spoon. Rd smile looking at her still the memory bother him. He want it to be delet but it replying every single sec of that day. His promiss to her. But he try to avoid his fastration try to concentrate on that time.Suddenly pihu's phn receive a msg from sanyukta"good night. Have a sweet night. Don't forget to take medicine!"Pihu smile reading the msg. Sanyukta is such a sweet heart. But she click her image icon and saw her just updated pic with Aryan holding coffie mug in her hand. She was smiling and aryan was smiling too looling ather. Love is visible in his eyes. And she also update her status "enjoying the coffie with a special one""oh my god!" pihu scream out of excitement reading the status and seeing the pic."Kya hua?" Rd ask still eating his food."See this. u will know!" Pihu show him the pic and that change all the mood of rd all of sudden. He grab the phn and zoom the pic. Aryan is placing his right arm behind sanyukta's solder and they both are in the appartment terrace. he can clearly identify the back view of the city he saw that day. Below the pic he read the status and thar boilded up his blood.Pihu snatch her phn back with a smile"and she was saying that he is not her bf!" She said seeing the pic again"When?" Rd asked forget about the food"Today,oh I did not tell u that I was going out with sanyukta today. She is just a lovly girl. So sweet. I never meet someone like her. She is just perfect. U know I ask her about her relation with aryan. And guess what she blush like a sweet apple. Oh my god. I can still remember her blushing face... they both look per.....!" But before she complt her wordperfect rd already leave the dinning in anger and close himself in washroom without uttering a single word to pihu... pihu shocked in his sudden action. But rd punch the wall twice out of fastration remembering aryan's lines to sanyukta,and remembering her reply too. After 10min he came out from washroom grabing his car key without thinking a sce he headed towards the door. Pihu shocked to see him going"where are u going?""It a emergency of joy! I have to go!" Rd said wearing his shoe."U'r dinner?" Pihu ask with concern"I've done eating!" Saying this he leave immediately thinking of doing something big with his fastration. He can't live like this. He can't allow that girl to handle his mind. Pihu simply get back to her seat looking at his half eatten plate thinking of sanyukta's words again" don't bother him with his feelings, Give him space!" Pihu nodded her her aggring with sanyukta's words. May be sanyukta was rightYes she is always right as she is the only one who is handling everyone's life now.
Tbc