part 86

rYes he was wrong and he have to find out what is right. But what suppose he do now. He never saw her this face before, yes he observe her every state,he smile,her anger,her obsession,but never her tears. May be this prove that he was the most imp person in her life. For whom she can cry. He cupped her face and remove the tears,he kissed her forehead. Sanyukta looked at eyes and twinkle her eyes"i'm sorry!" She whisper while adjusting her dress which is about to fall from her solder. She was a strong girl from inside she never became weak in front of anyone,but this person can only make her weak from inside. His simple love make her weak from her heart that she lost her all emotion and broke down in front of him. Yes she miss him every single day injail being alone. But she never blame him for leaving her,as she herself know anyone being scared if they saw the same thing instead of rd. She never blame him that he never came to see her,as she know this is not possible,came and meet in jail is only possible in movies,not in real life. She always keep loving him like she do. And after years when she meets with him again she doesn't wants him to go now. And this time she doesn't let him go. So she plan every thing to make him as mine,and this was her 1st step. But become weak in front of him is not Include in her plane,but she fallweak. May be emotions never run accordingto u'r mind or plan. But it always leaves the impact on other.