Part 60

"Hi!"pihu hug sanyukta as soon as she open the door."Hi!"sanyukta hug her too.Pihu broke the hug and admire her"wow! U look so bautiful!"
"Thank u!"sanyukta smile looking at her back for a sec getting ready to see someone's serprised face."Well hi I'm aryan!"aryan forward his hand to shake hand with pihu,pihu resonse with a smile. She welcomed them in drawing room and rd just enter there from bedroom. His eyes freeze and he just cursed his fate how it will always manage to be failed. There she was who's face he never wish to see ever few sec ago. But her beauty forget him every damn thing he was thinking right there,she perfectly look like a beautiful doll with a devil sole,yes she was devil,but she was beautiful too. A tough compliment to be judge.But his eyes catch another place of attraction,her palm is wrapt around someone else's,hand. A tall,fair handom guy with a smile. Rd got a sudden jealousy seeing her like this,but why? Did not he moved on? Maybe 'moved on' is just a word for assurances.."Randhir meet my new friend sanyukta!"pihu wrapt her arm in rd's one with a smile but rd was too busy observing sanyukta's palm.
"Hii!"sanyukta said softly with a smile. She pretend like she meet with him for the 1st time.
P "Hi!" Aryan forward his palm to shake hand but rd did not response that create a occurd moment. Pihu imnediatly coverup"hey! Tum log kya loge? Coffie? Or drinks?"
"I think coffie is good,what say aryan?" She asked lovingly looking at aryan who nodded with a smile."Ok have a seat i'm comming in a min!"she excused herself with rd who keep eyeing at sanyukta who just sit beside aryan and not looking at him for once. is she forget him?,she did not recognize him? Or what? Why she behave like this? Why don't she get angry when pihu hug his arm in front of her. Did she really not love him anymore! Thats perfect. Yes thats good but then why i feel so uneasiness leaving them there alone????
Tbc