Part 48

"Sanyukta sanyukta!"aryan shake her a little where she is lost in some deep thought. She smiled at him as today she is going to out from her 6yrs caged life in jail for the crime she did not done Intentionally but happen by accident. She got punishment for murder but under medical treatment as its proven that she is not normal or she is medically unfit by brain. Doc of court medical confern that she have aggressive ness in her but what ever crime she have done all under her aggressiveness under her mental illness,so she only got the punishment of 6yrs. And today she saw released due to continues try of aryan who only found this case is intersting and took the case. But by the time he secretly fall in love with her,with her silent,with her twinkling eyes,with her mystry. In this 6yrs no one came to see her in jail. He tried to serch for her parants but he got to know that after her mothers death her father also blame her for that. And he denie to called her as his daughter. He too fir against her for killing his wife without doing the postmortem. And serprisingly she accept every case with smile,thus no one does any investigation on this two case. But the judge allow her to continue study in jail. And with her brilliant mind she got the 1st rank in all over the india. And today she was free from this bond. "Come!"aryan said to her.

She smile and walk with him from the jail.

"So where do u wanna go 1st sanyukta?"he asked.

"In my clg roof!"she said straight looking at him with smile.

"What? Why!"he asked as he didnit get him.

"Bas aisehi!"she said . But she wanted to see the place again in where she last time saw her love,her obsession. In the hope of may be she can saw him there again standing with a freafull expression and said he did not love her anymore!

Is that possible that they will meet again after a long time gap? Or there few times more left for the meeting???