Chapter 5

"Randhir what have you decide?" Parth asked while doing assignments in the hostel room.
Randhir turns towards him"About?"
"about sanyukta!"
Randhir turn in his own table" I'm not playing any bet on it. But I prove u all that she is as normal as us. She was just like to be alone. As we can't stay without friends, she is just opposite, that doesn't make anyone psycho" he paused as he understood there is no point to make them understand about the point.

Parth tapped his solder from behind and sat on his bed"Hey you took us seriously. We are just joking. Look whenever anyone acts out of line in our society we all call it weird. aren't we?. And literally or normally we called weird people mad. And we are just joking randhir. Please don't be mad at us. We are best friends right"
"But we should not do that.  That's wrong even you know that. We should not clam anyone mad without knowing the actual reason and situation. right?"
Parth nodded.
" But I wanna make friendship with her" he confessed not meeting his eyes with parth.
Parth smile at him" do u like her?"
Randhir looked at him with a stupid expression" no. Are you mad?"
"no, I just ask out of curiosity. you never defend anyone like this"
"oh please. I was just. I was just" he stops in his own words as he really has no exact explanation about this. Parth smile and leave his bed tapping his solder again"I understand randhir no need of explanation. Ok, I'm going to sleep. Gn"
Randhir looked at his own assignment copy and thinking about parth's words did he really like her? He remembers the time when he saw her 1st time in the class, in the ground that night" suddenly he saw the time in the watch. Its 11:55pm. May it's possible that she came today again in the hostel ground? He took his cigarette packet in his pocket and turn of his table lamp and headed towards the hostel ground. It's a little cold at night. Placing his palms in his pocket he enters the ground. he saw the bench from a distance and yes she is there looking at the sky. He quickly adjusts his messy hair with his hand as he doesn't want 1st introduction does any wrong effect on her. He quickly makes his way towards her as he does not want her to run away from there. Its been 10 feet away he just standing behind her but thinking of something.
"What did I suppose to say?" he thinks. And all of sudden she turns towards him from her seat and stands up all of sudden. Randhir lost all the words from his mind as he forgot what just he supposes to say in this situation. She turns another side and walks towards the girl's hostel with a quick foot.  Randhir's mind alarm him and he started to run towards her"hey wait" he shouted from a distance
She also started running. Randhir increase his speed and reached up to her within a sec. He holds her wrist and stops her.
"hey wait!"
Sanyukta stop by his behavior and looked at his face. Randhir notices that he still holding her soft wrist. so he releases it immediately.
"Sorry!"
Sanyukta looked at the ground. she felt a little nervous.
"can I have some words with you please? Please" he asked.
Sanyukta still looking at the ground. Randhir feels may she scared by him.
"Hey I'm really sorry if I scare u by running behind you"
Suddenly sanyukta spoke"I'm not scared of anything!" she spoke up softly.
Randhir looked at her face who is still looking at the ground.
"oh!" He shut up his mouth as he has nothing left to say in this situation.
Finally, she looked at him" do u have a cigarette?"
What did this girl ask for a cigarette from an unknown guy from their 1st meeting?
Randhir stood there blankly for a while.
And one person is also watching them from the window of his room "not bad Randhir. It looks like you truly want to play this bet. No wonder you try hard to win this but I'm here Randhir. I never lose any bet. I'll prove she is not normal, no matter she is normal in reality. Arjun never loses his bet" saying this Arjun went to his bed.

TBC