Chapter3

"Sekhu why are we sitting at 2nd bench?" sanaya asked randhir for the second time as he is not answering to her. They always seat at backbenches but today rd drag sanaya to 2nd bench for observing someone.
"ssshh. silence. just Chilla. Can't you sit for one day here?" He said with irritation as he wants to saw someone but yet she does not appear. Randhir becomes, inpatient. Here vidusi enter the class and sanaya wave her hand to her thus indicate her to come near them. She confusingly comes near them.
"Why are you sit here?"vidusi ask with surprise
Sanaya points towards randhir" Sekhu says he wants to sit here. so I have no other option"
Vidusi eyed on randhir with a bit surprised. randhir stole his eyes from her.
"vidu come sit here. Sukhu gives us a side"sanaya push randhir a little. Vidusi still eyed to randhir who is pretending to busy on the phone But frequently he is gazing at the door waiting for someone And there she comes holding some copy in her arm she sits at her seat just in front of rd. And rd can easily saw her as she is sitting at his corner. Vidusi's guess was right randhir sit here only to observe sanyukta Aggarwal. The professor came immediately and start the lecture but randhir is continuously looking at her. She seems so fresh in the morning. She looks so beautiful in Kurti. Her open hair is added extra beauty to her. Randhir lost himself in her. Vidusi quickly took out her phone and what's app randhir"don't look at her like that. Don't I warn you to leave her alone?"
Randhir receives a msg and opens it. Then he looked at vidusi who already eyed him. Rd tells her by a gesture to concentrate on her studies. But another soul already guesses that boy gazing her till the time she enters the class. He is still gazing at her. She nervously places her hair behind her ear. The way he looked at her make her nervous. She gulps some water and finally manages to turn at back. And there he is still looking at her holding a sweet smile in his face. Sanyukta immediately stands up in the middle of class though all the class is looking at her and the professor too.
Professor"yes? Any ques?"
Sanyukta looked at the whole class who all are looking at her with curious eyes. She does not like that. She never like someone looked at her. She never likes the curious eyes. She holds her copies and said"s.... sir... I need to go. so. sor.. sorry" she stammers. No, she has no stammering problem but the situation makes her more nervous. Taking her all belongings she leaves the class. But before leaving she looked at the person who still continuously looking at her but the expression of his eyes change. Now he too looked at her curiously. She turns and runs from there leaving all with a little surprise mostly randhir.

"what just happen?"Sanaya says with a face

"Sanyukta happen" someone mocks from behind and they start laughing

The teacher scolds them and starts taking the class. Randhir looked at vidusi who is still looking ta the door with a bit scary face.

TBC