Part 101

"sanyukta?"Aryan shout from a distance swing her coming from a cab holding each of her arms tightly with both palm. It's hell cold out there. Aryan came running give her his jacket immediately.
"Where have u been in this early morning?"he asked as soon as he reached her. Sanyukta smile at him and wrapt the jacket tightly.
"Have some imp work to implement" she replied
"What?and why u didnot take u'r jacket? Oh sanyukta u are so cold. Let's go to room"Aryan panicked and hold her more tightly. He can feel her body is almost ice cold.
"I'm fine Aryan. Don't worry. U can go to u'r work" she said as soon as they enter in the flat.
"I'm not going to work today. " He is about to open the door. Sanyukta hold his wrist. Aryan immediately turn to her"I'm all fine Aryan. But u need to go to office as someone is waiting for u there"she said with a warm smile that release the tension of Aryan for her.
"Who?"he asked
"U'r client"she said like cracking a joke in this situation. Aryan blush hearing this"sanyukta u are really impossibl. I know my client are waiting for me but it's too early for anyone to come. Let's have a coffee 1st then I 'll leave."
"Aryan I can't have the time for coffee as I too have some imp work so I have to leave soon. U can leave now" she insist.
"Okey! Will see u later then"he said prepaid for leave in disappointment as he know she is not going to have anything now. He step down few step but stop at her voice again.
"Aryan " she called out softly
He turn
"Thanks" she said with a smile and that remove all the disappointment from his face. He was smiling widely now. She have something in her that can change everyone's heart in diff situation. She have that power to maintain the immotions of everyone. After Aryan leave sanyukta take a bath quickly. She comb her hair while looking at the mirror. Remember ing the last night she smile more widely. The touch of Rd still in her body. She touched her neck with her finger and closed her eyes in pleasure again remember ing how he place his lips there. She hold her body with her arms and feel his palm over there. In every inch of her body have his touch compltly. She smile.
"I love u so much Randhir. I know maybe u feel so hurt now seeing pihu'r condition. But I have to do this. I have to make u look bad in front of the world becz unless u becm bad in front of them I can't get u. And I can't be apart from u anymore. I have lived 6yrs without u Randhir. And I know u miss me too. But we will be together again no one can separate us now. I know Pihu will be hurt for this. But I have to do this. She will be all fine after few days. Don't worry. " She said looking at the mirror to the image of herself. She touch the glass and place her head on it" I'm not bad. I'm not a murderer Randhir. But I'm scared of loosing u all the time. I'm in so much in love with u that becm my obsession. And u know this is not wronge. May be the world will think i'm wrong u are wrong in hurting Pihu and other but I know we are not wronge. And some one said 'everything is fare in love and war' and its my love." She remove her face from the mirror and looked at her image her own eyes again"I will snatch u from this world Rd. And for that I have to be a passive murderer this time. " She finished and smile evilly a little before taking her belongings alonge with a medicine bottle in her bag and leave her room immediately.

Tbc