Chapter 16

"Whom u too love?" She ask with a curious voice coming towards them. After rd consoling her he told her to to go and sleep not to think about it that much. She nodded like a good child and leave. While entering in the corridor she saw vidusi is consoling sanaya who is crying badly in the flore covering her face with her palm and just clame that she too love someone. A sudden dout grow in her mind that what if it was rd. No it can't rd is only hers. Only her property. Only she can love him. No one else. Vidusi fearfully looked at her face"visad. She love visad but u know na visad love taniya. Thsts why she is crying"
Sanaya shocked looked at vidusi's face why she became all scared from her why she lie to her? She suppose to know that she love rd. May be she leave him saying no to him may be.
"No its rd!" She finally shout with tear.
Vidusi looked at sanaya with horror face then at sanyukta with more fear. She have all idea what she can do if she became angry. Sanyukta only said"u love randhir?"
Sa"yes. I love him before u came into his life. Please go"
She cry again .
Sanyukta looked at the ground she is fuming inside . How dare this girl have that she clame to love rd. She take a step back and turn towards her own room without uttering any farther word. Vidusi and sanaya looked at her way she is going. She enter in her room and huffing terribly she is fuming in anger very much. She throw her stuffs every where in her room she tore her own dress in anger. She broke all the jars in anger. But still her did not reduce she is crying now"u should not speak that. Rd is only mine. He is only mine. He is mine" she scream and crying hard"I'll destroy u" she shout.
Other room vidusi is too scared about what just happen. She make sanaya sleep and she too ly on bed but sleep is far away from her eyes. What if she came and kill her just like she kill her own brother. And its definitely sure that she is very angry from this. Vidusi finally started crying in fear. But would it help ? As she is too obsessed with her love that she can break every barrier of limit.

Tbc