Chapter 20

"I'm sorry"sanaya type the text and send that to Randhir who is not in a mood to open the text and read. He is so furious to her that he did not attain her call brighter read her msg. She sent 50msg and called him no of time but rd is so stubborn on his anger. Removing her tears sanaya looked at vidusi's empty bed. Why all of sudden she just disappear like this. She never go home in this time before exam. She even did not tell her that she is leaving. She badly need her now. Looking at the clock she decide to take a bath now as she wants to be fresh. She is crying all the day. And understand that rd is not going to agree so easily she have to try after few days. Taking her towel she bedded towards the washroom as its her regular habit to take a bath this time mainly before going to bed. Corridor is empty but with every step she felt like someone following her. This time corridor was always found empty but today's emptiness felt scary. She did not know why but she felt just someone is following her. But when ever she turn the person disappeared. Thinking of its the exhosion of her mind during the crying she enter and found all the taps of all washroom is open even all the taps of basins is open.
"What the hello. Who waste water like this."she said with a little anger starting of turn of all the taps one by one
"No ons is aware of the crisis of water. We have to save water any how. And look here every tap is open. They will understand when all the water was gone"she murmur to herself after Finnish closing the taps. She looked at the mirror and found someone looking at her with a smile. Its Sanyukta in her,regular night dress.
"U? Here?" Sanaya said.  As she is a little angry on her. Just because of her she lost her bestfriend.
"Why? Can't I be here?"Sanyukta ask with a calm voice.
"U have u'r own wash rooms in your Flore then why u came here? "Sanaya ask.
Sanyukta,only smile taking steps towards her. With a smile she slap her hard for that sanaya fall on the ground. Sanyukta looks weak but yes she is strong like a man. Sanaya dazedly looming at her.
"Is it paining? I slap u with my burning palm which is still paining"Sanyukta said with a calm voice.
"Look i'm so." Before she complete another tight slap reached uptown her cheek with more force what her lips started bleeding.  She can't even imagine Sanyukta can slap her like this with a calm face. She is dazed to see her this state. Sanyukta pull her up and remove the little blood which is flowing from the corner of her lips.
"I'm sorry."she apologis. But sanaya is so dazed to react. She took a step back and about to leave the room only pull by Sanyukta again with a cloth in her neck. She 1st feel so scars then next moment realized that she suppress her breath by pressing the cloth making her lying in the Flore. She can't scream as her hold in the cloths are more tight. Whats is she up to?
Sanaya looked with teary eyes and fight fir removing the cloths from her face but Sanyukta seems more powerfully..
"U know those slaps are for hurting me. U hurt me. Insult me"Sanyukta said with a changed expression in her face. Sanaya only struggle to be free.
"But it hurts more when u hug Randhir. Why u hug him?" She ask with a little anger now with change of expression in her face. But she leave her after 3sec more and sanaya huffing terribly after her release. She is looking at her without tear and fearful expression in her face. This is madness.
Sanyukta pull her by her hair and place her in the Flore and twisted her arms tightly.
"Liston to me more carefully don't do that mistakes again. Rd is only mind. And I have only the right o love him to hug him to think for him. Or else next time the knot will be more tight and it will continue after 11sec. U know na till 11sec human will survive without breath. We read it in 1st semi remember?" She finish and leave her.  Sanaya became to scard to react on it. She just scarily compose herself at the corner of the washroom hugging her own legs tightly.
"Hey don't be scared from me! Just stay away from rd. U understand?"she place her palm to sanaya's cheek with a smile and sanaya nodded yes by shaking her head.
Sanyukta smile and leave from there leaving a fearfully sole lying on the Flore. Who is scard of her now.
Sanyukta text rd"I love u"
Rd immediately reply her back"I love u too!"
"am I bad?"she text again.
Rd immediately call her"why u keep asking this question? I told u ,u are the best girl in this world. No one can be like u. U are the best. There is no badness live inside u. That's why I love u"
Sanyukta's eyes filled with tears of happiness by hearing this. 
"U always stay with me na?"she ask over phn.
"Always until my last breath"rd replied

Tbc