Vhope (sweet)

"Tae just go over and talk to him." Jimin exclaimed.

"Huh?" Taehyung said forcing himself to look away from the guy he was staring at.

"Yeah you've been staring at him for months now." Jungkook said sighning.

"Is the same everyday, we go in to this cafe." Jimin started.

"We sit down and you stare at him until we go home." Jungkook finished taking a sip of his drink.

"Not true!" Taehyung said louder than he should.

"Yeah it is and is kinda creepy to be honest." Jimin said stealing a sip from Jungkook's drink.

"Listen all we're saying is you don't even know this guys name. You've never talked to him, why are you dying over some guy you know nothing about?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. I just think his smile is amazing, and when he laugh oh god when he laughs I swear it can end wars."

"Seriously I would pay you money to talk to him." Jungkook said earning a slight glare from Taehyung.

"Wait it seems like you're in luck, he's coming this way." Jimin said with a huge grin, as him and Jungkook left not able to hold their laughs to themself. Taehyung mentally cursed his friends.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok but my friends call me J-Hope," The guy with the beautiful smile said "I don't mean to seem like a stalker but I have noticed you come here everyday, and I don't know I want to get to know you. Is that weird?" J-Hope asked.

"No is not weird at all, um well sit down." Taehyung said "My name is Taehyung but my friends call me Tae. Nice to meet you." Taehyung said shy.

"Taehyung," J-Hope said like he had to taste it on his tongue, he repeated it a few times before lighting up in a smile "I like that name."

"Thanks, I like your nickname, is very unique, how did you get it?" Taehyung asked.

"Well it started when I was younger, I love to make people happy and started to joke when I met new people saying: 'I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-Hope." J-Hope seemed shy by this "I know is ridiculous."

"No no I love it, like a guardian angel." Taehyung said, stunned by the boys beauty not only on the outside but inside too.

"I don't know if I should say this but honestly it can be hard at times, you know being called hope, people except you to be happy at all times." J-Hope said his smile fading, "I'm sorry that is not something I should share the first time I talk to you." His face lighting up again in a smile but Taehyung appriciated the honesty.

"It's fine really. To me it dosn't seem weird at all," Taehyung wasn't sure he should say this but continued "Honestly I have wanted to talk to you for a while now too, so I'm happy you got the courage to talk to me."

"Honestly my friends had enough of me looking at you." J-Hope said laughing slightly.

"Seriously? Mine too." Taehyung said laughing with him.

"So we've been stalking each other for the longest time and now is the first time we talk?" J-Hope said.

"Yeah I guess so," Taehyung answered. "But it feel like we've known each other forever."

"Yeah it does."

"But before we can continue I need to know...Do you think there are rabbits on the moon?" Taehyung asked smiling widely. J-Hope laughed by the younger boys question. Though he answered and they went out in a long conversation about everything and nothing. They spend hours talking before J-Hope realised he had to be home.

"It was really nice talking to you. Um see you tomorrow then?" J-Hope asked while Taehyung nodded. J-Hope was about to walk away but quickly turned around and leaned down to kiss Taehyung on the cheek. He walked away so fast that Taehyung didn't even have time to respond. Both of the boys couldn't wait for the following day.

Okay who else is freaking out about the short films? They are so good! I can't wait to see where this goes :D