Yoonmin (smut)

I was asked if I wanted to make a part 2 so this is part 2 to the latest Yoonmin ^.^

Jimin and Yoongi walked inside Jimin's house. His parents weren't home and they wouldn't be for hours. Jimin dragged Yoongi up the stairs and pulled every curtain shut. It gave a dim light in the room.

"Going right at it huh?" Yoongi said and smirked.

"Of course! You look just as good as I thought you would." Jimin said and went over to kiss Yoongi. He did it gently but with a lot of love. He continued to kiss Yoongi more roughly and guided him to the bed. He did so Yoongi was lying down, he applyed pressure on Yoongi's crotch with is own. He slipped his tounge in Yoongi's mouth and explored it. When they had to get air he continued to kiss down his neck. He removed Yoongi's shirt and kissed his chest. He sucked on his nipples which earned him moans. He sucked each until they were hard. Next came his pants off. Jimin kissed his crotch through the fabric before crawling of the bed. Yoongi looked at him confused as he went to his closet. He pulled out a tie, he had gotton for fancy events. He sat on Yoongi's crotch as he tied his hands together.

"You're going all in." Yoongi said with a slightly husky voice as Jimin tied the other end to the headboard.

"Well you deserve the best." Jimin said before removing his shirt. He crawled of the bed again and found a rubber ruler. He let it go slowly over Yoongi's cheeks and down to his nipple where he hit. Yoongi closed his eyes and moaned. Jimin let it go over to the other nipple and hit that one. He let the ruler go down to his lower stomach and hit before moving on to his crotch. He hit it gently. Yoongi still had closed eyes and little moans kept escaping his lips. Jimin smirked seeing his boyfriend like that twitching on the bed. He hit his crotch again, a little harder. Yoongi moaned louder. He let it go to his chest and hit there. He continued this sweet touture until he wanted to hear him moan more and decided to get on the bed and remove Yoongi's underwear. He took his length into his mouth and did things with his tounge Yoongi didn't even know he could do. Jimin got what he wanted, when it didn't seem like Yoongi was ever going to stop moaning. He let his tounge over the tip and could taste pre-cum so he decided to stop. He stripped himself naked. He wasn't completly hard just yet so he caught Yoongi's lips with a hand to his member. When he was ready he found the lube. He put some on his fingers and put them inside Yoongi, he moved his fingers in and out in a fast speed. He then put it on his erection and positioned himself. He let the tip only slightly touching Yoongi's entrance.

"Ah Jimin please." Yoongi whined. Jimin smirked and pushed himself in. Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and nodded when Jimin could move. Jimin went fast at first, making Yoongi feeling dizzy. Then he slowed down so Yoongi could really feel it. Then he speeded up again, hammering into Yoongi. After some time he slowed down again. He continued to do this which made the pleasure much better, Yoongi could in no way control his moans, especially not when Jimin started to hit his sweet spot, making Yoongi's moans even louder. While going fast Jimin took a grib around Yoongi's hard member and moved it fast too. Jimin didn't slow down anymore as he was getting close. He thusted some few more times before coming inside Yoongi. Yoongi came right after moaning his boyfriend's name. Jimin pulled out, looking at Yoongi, he let a finger go over his stomach where some of Yoongi's liquid was and put his finger his mouth, suprising Yoongi once more.

"I like the taste of you." Jimin said as if he was talking about orange juice. Yoongi looked speachless at Jimin as he untied him and they put their clothes on. Yoongi sat on the bed astonished.

"Why haven't you done that before?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know." Jimin said and shrugged. "Was it okay?" Jimin asked now back to be the more innocent of the two.

"Okay? Jimin I have never  moaned that loud. It was like being in heaven or something! It was that good." Yoongi said, not able to describe how good it was. Jimin blushed a little and looked away. Yoongi moved closer and pulled him onto his lap. "Don't be ashamed okay?"

"I'm not but to be honest, I'm a little suprised by myself." Jimin said and smiled.

"I understand, who knew you had that kind of side to you." Yoongi said and smiled.

"So it really was good?" Jimin asked again wanting to be sure.

"You know what, my parents aren't home this weekend so why don't you come over and I'll do the exact same thing to you and you tell me how good it is." Yoongi said.

"I'd love that." Jimin agreed.

"Good is a date." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin gently on the lips. "Now let's make homework."

"Okay." Jimin said and got off Yoongi's lap. The following weekend Yoongi did as promised and Jimin had to admit, it sure felt good.