Yoonmin (sweet/sad)

Jimin was walking home from his work. The darkness of the evening had already set in, he didn't exactly feel uncomfortable but defently not comfortable either. He knew it was probably in his head but couldn't shake the feeling of someone following him. He had had those feelings before but this time it was much stronger. He was almost at his apartment and tried once more to shake the feeling. He let himself in quickly. The furnitures cast long shadows on the ground which made everything seem scary. He quickly turned on the lights and felt calmer. He was just about to completely relax when a sharp sound startled him. His heart beating hard in his chest he realised it was his phone. He took it out of his pocket to see it was his boyfriend.

"Hey." He said when he answered the phone.

"Hey, can I come over? My roommate is having his boyfriend over and I would rather not be here." Yoongi, his boyfriend said.

"Of course you can." Jimin said.

"Thanks, should I bring food?"

"Yeah sounds good." Jimin said a little distant as the feeling of being watched now crept over him.

"Okay, I'll be right over. See you." Yoongi said.

"See you." Jimin said and hung up. He walked to the window to look outside. Not many people were on the streets at this time. Jimin shook his head once more. It was properly something he was imagining. He lit some candles and changed clothes. A knock sounded on the door and he opened to see his boyfriend. They greeted each other with a kiss and sat down to eat.

"How was work?" Yoongi asked trying to start up a conversation.

"It was like it always is, I guess." Jimin said. He worked at a cafe.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked, eyeing his boyfriend closely. Yoongi normally wasn't the type of person to show his emotions to others but with Jimin it was diffrent. With Jimin he always showed his emotions.

"Yeah, I think I'm just really tired." Jimin said and gave a weak smile.

"Okay." Yoongi said and gave in to excuse, they both knew wasn't true. They cleared the table and watched a movie. Some where along the way the feeling disappeared and Jimin started to relax in his boyfriends arms. They went to bed after the movie.
The next morning, Yoongi had made breakfast. Jimin had totally forgotton the feeling from the day before and enjoyed a quiet morning. Yoongi left for work but Jimin had to work in the afternoon. He cleaned a little and watched some tv. As he made lunch the feeling struck again. He felt as being watched and no longer felt alone in his apartment. He walked to the window again and looked out. Nobody would be able to see him from the street unless he stood at the window. He wondered for a split second if he was going crazy. He turned on the tv again and sat down to eat. Two hours later he left for work. It was a busy day but the feeling didn't leave him. As a guy came up to order a coffee, Jimin almost felt paralyzed by something he couldn't quite put his finger on. The guy was properly a little older than himself. He had a mask on and wore a hat so his eyes couldn't be seen. Jimin swallowed and put on his best smile.

"How can I help you?" Jimin asked as polite as he could with a beating heart. The guy ordered and his voice was suprisingly low. Jimin made the coffee and gave it. The guy payed and right before he left, he said something that Jimin would never forget and made everything inside him twist.

"You look quite good in the morning." The guy left with Jimin's eyes glued to his back. Jimin's head was spinning, and he had to grab a table. One of his co-workes asked if he was okay but Jimin couldn't seem to find the words to answer. The co-worker made him sit down for a while. Thoughts were spinning in his head. What had he meant by that? Had he seen Jimin before? Maybe one time when he had a morning shift? That had to be it. He needed to believe that was what he had meant. Though no matter how much Jimin tried to tell himself, that had to be what he had meant, he didn't one time believe it himself. After a good ten minuts, he fought to stand up with a pale face. He worked in a slower pace the rest of the day and when his shift ended, he didn't seem to remember much of what had happend. He walked home, thinking fresh air would do him good. As he walked home, he called Yoongi.