Kookiemonster (request)

This was requested by @flower_boy_kookie :) (edited)
This will be smut so skip this chapter if you don't want to read that :)

Namjoon were sitting on his and Jungkook's shared bed in their apartment. He was reading a book which he very much enjoyed when his boyfriend crawled on the bed sitting next to him on his knees. He didn't say anything so Namjoon continued to read his book. Jungkook started to nudge at his leg with his hand.

"Hyung." He said in a cute voice. Namjoon still reading made a noise which was suppose to be a yes. Jungkook moved closer and nudged his arm.

"Hyung." He said again, this time Namjoon looked up. Jungkook was biting his lip.

"Yeah?" He asked curious to why he acted like this.

"Let's do something." A lustful look came across Jungkook's face. Namjoon smirked and put the book away.

"And what is it that you want to do?" Namjoon asked wanting Jungkook to say it.

"You know what I want." Jungkook's cheeks became a light red.

"No tell me." Namjoon said.

"Fine," Jungkook licked his lips "I want you to kiss me, touch me, and I want you to make love with me." Namjoon didn't expect him to say it like that but he sure didn't mind.

"Oh do you now? Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't give it to you then?" Jungkook were already sitting on Namjoon's lap. He moved grinding their bodies together. Namjoon put their faces close together, until their lips reached each other and set in motion. Namjoon licked Jungkook's lips asking for acces which Jungkook gladly gave him. Jungkook's hands were placed around Namjoon's neck while Namjoon's fingers walked Jungkook's thighs. Namjoon slipped one of his hands under Jungkook's shirt and got it over him. Jungkook decided to do the same to Namjoon. Their naked chest were pressing against each other as the temperature in the room got higher. Namjoon flipped Jungkook so he was lying down, Namjoon hovering over him. He got him out of his now too tight pants. He kissed between his thighs and Jungkook moaned while grabbing the sheets, curling them up. Namjoon let the tip of his tounge run over Jungkook's chest before kissing him on the lips again. Namjoon reached down and started to tease Jungkook by only slightly touching his hard member.

"Quit teasing." Jungkook moaned. Namjoon kissed him once more before taking his own remaning clothes off. He got the lube and put a good amount on his penis and in Jungkook's entrance. Jungkook was getting impatient and he couldn't help but put a hand on himself but getting stopped before being able to do something about it.

"Nah only I get to do such thing tonight." Namjoon said in a low and husky voice. Jungkook sighed but it was quickly replaced by moans. Namjoon thrusted slowly to make sure it didn't hurt on Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed the sheet again, getting lost in the plesure.

"Please daddy faster." Namjoon rarely heard that words come out of Jungkook's mouth but when it did it turned him on and he quickly granted his wish.

"Yes daddy like that." Jungkook moaned. They were drunk on each other, and every touch, every thrust, every word only made them get even more drunk. Jungkook had swung his legs around Namjoon's body and were applying even more pressure. Namjoon hit his sweet spot over and over again, making Jungkook say things he wouldn't normally say.

"I love you daddy." Jungkook moaned, he had closed eyes, and the plesure was showing on his face. Namjoon loved seeing his boyfriend like that and knowing he was the one making him do it. Namjoon put a hand on Jungkook's penis, making the feelings almost unbearable.

"Fuck daddy." Jungkook let out a string of words, pushing Namjoon closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm close baby, just a little more." Namjoon moaned. "Who's your daddy?"

"You are. You are my daddy." It gave Namjoon the last push and he came. Jungkook came too when the feeling hit him. Namjoon pulled out lying close to Jungkook.

"Well that was amazing. You really know what you're doing." Jungkook said and got a little shy by what he had said during it.

"Well you know just what to say." Namjoon smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips tenderly. Namjoon pulled Jungkook into his embrace before they both drifted off to sleep, not bothering to put on clothes.

I hope you liked this better :)