Jikook (sweet)

Jimin nervously drummed his hand against his thigh while he waited. His boyfriend was going to pick him up so he could meet his friends. Jungkook and him had been together for two months and they've decided he had to meet his friends. He kept worrying they wouldn't like him. He was told their were five friends: Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. A car honked which made Jimin look up to see Jungkook waving. He hurried to the car and jumped in. They were going to a carnival with rides.
They leaned in and kissed before Jungkook started to drive.

"So are you nervous?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. What if they don't like me?"

"They're gonna love you." Jungkook said not even doubting it.

"Really?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." Jungkook said. Jimin leaned back and closed his eyes. Jungkook put some music on, occasionally putting his hand on his boyfriends thigh.

"We're here." Jungkook said and Jimin opened his eyes looking worried. "Don't worry. They are going to love you." Jungkook held Jimin's hand.

"I really hope so." Jimin gave a worried smile. Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin.

"Now let's go." Jungkook said. They got out of the car and walked to the entrance. "There they are." Jungkook said and waved at five guys. Jimin took a deep breath just as they walked over to them. All the boys hugged or brofisted Jungkook.

"This is my boyfriend Jimin." Jungkook put a hand around his waist and pulled him closer. Jimin smiled nervously and bowed introducing himself. They all did the same one by one. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand as they walked in.

"So Jimin, Jungkook tells me you like to dance." The guy named Hoseok said.

"Yeah I do. I love it." Jimin said. Jungkook squeezed Jimin's hand lightly, it made Jimin feel calm.

"Me too! Maybe we should dance sometime." Hoseok said and smiled. Jimin gave a sincere smile back. This guy weren't so bad.

"You're born 95 right?" The guy named Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded in responds. "So am I!" The boy exclaimed. Jimin smiled again. This guy seemed nice too. Maybe Jimin really didn't have any reason to be nervous.

"Let's try that one!" Taehyung said. He grabbed Hoseok's hand who looked really scared and ran to the ride.

"Those kids." The guy named Yoongi mumbled. They all walked to ride and got in line. In the line Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's lower back.

"You're doing great." Jungkook whispered in his ear and kissed him on the cheek. Finally it was their turn. Jimin laughed and enjoyed the ride. The whole time he could Hoseok scream for his life and they all laughed when they got off. They tried a few more rides before getting something to eat. Jimin talked with all of Jungkook's friend and he got along with all of them which was a big relief. After they were done eating they tried some little games and Jungkook won a Teddy Bear for Jimin. When they tried more rides Jimin started to sit with some of the other boys. He realised, that he had a lot in common with them. All of them cared a lot about music and they talked about their favourite artists.
At the end of the day, Jimin talked with all of them comfortably and he had, had a good day. Though he were really tired due to the lack of sleep because had been so nervous. They were headed back to the cars as they were going home. Jungkook saw Jimin was tired and moved slowly. He walked over to him and put his arm around him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Yeah I just feel like I can't keep my eyes open." Jimin said and yawned.

"Come here." Jungkook said and dragged him over to a nearby bench. He helped Jimin get up on it. He took Jimin's arm around his neck. "Hold tight." Jungkook said softly. He took Jimin's legs and piggybacked him to the car. As they were walking Jimin's eyes closed. As soon as he got in the car he fell asleep.

"I've never seen you like this with anyone. You must really like him." Jimin woke up but didn't open his eyes. He forgot they had to drive Namjoon home.

"I do. He's perfect for me. He always make me laugh and smile. He just make me feel good." Jungkook said. A warm feeling spread through Jimin's body.

"The boys and I talked. We like him too, he fits right in with us, also whoever makes our little Jungkook smile like he does, will always be welcome." Namjoon said and Jimin almost laughed.

"Well hopefully he'll be welcome for a long time." Jungkook said and Jimin could almost hear the blood rushing to his boyfriend cheeks and making him blush.

"I think he will. Like I said I've never seen you this happy." Namjoon said. They drove a little in silence before Namjoon said goodbye and left. As they began driving again Jungkook said:

"You can open your eyes now." Jimin opened them a little suprised.

"How di-"

"You smiled when he called me little Jungkook." Jungkook smiled shy.

"If it helps I really like you too. I've never been this happy either." Jimin said and it did make Jungkook feel better. They drove in silence again but it was comfortable. When they went to bed, right before Jimin drifted off to sleep he mumbled a little:

"I love you." They've never said that before but it made Jungkook smile.

"I love you too." Jungkook said back before he fell asleep too.

Hi! I won't be able to upload tomorrow since I'm busy all day :)

Short imagines with BTS shipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें