Kookiemonster (sweet)

"They are coming!" Hoseok whispered to Jungkook. They ducked down behind the pile of frozen earth.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and looked around.

"I don't know maybe they caught him." Hoseok sighed. Jungkook's eyes widen as they heard footsteps. He took some of the snow which was all over the ground and made it into a ball. They had made lots of snowballs so they could defend themselves. Hoseok held three fingers up and counted down. Jungkook's heart beated fast.

"Now!" Hoseok yelled and they stood up and threw snowball after snowball on the people. They were suprised and tried to throw back.

"We're out!" Hoseok yelled.

"You. Left. Me. Right." Jungkook quickly said and took some snow. He ran to the left and he knew snowballs was being shot after him. They hit the trees around him and he thanked the higher power for the fact they were in a forrest. He laughed loudly as none of the snowballs hit their mark. He threw one backwards and he knew he hit his target because the person growled. The person speeded up his pace but Jungkook was a little too slow to realise and the person grabbed him. They tumbled around on the ground until the person hovered over him. His hands were locked over his head by the person. When Jungkook finally got a good look on him, he saw his boyfriends gentle eyes.

"I told you I'd catch you." Namjoon laughed. Jungkook tried to get free but the position he was in wasn't good. Namjoon was much stronger than he looked.

"Well only because I let you." Jungkook said cheeky. The ground was soft as it was covered in snow.

"Right. Keep telling yourself that lie." Namjoon said and smirked.

"Did you capture V?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup. Suga and Jin are back in the fort with him."

"Damnit! I knew I should have chosen Jimin." Jungkook said and clenced his teeth.

"Too late." Namjoon said and moved his head close to Jungkook's. His warm breath in the middle of the cold almost made Jungkook dizzy. Right now Namjoon was his only resource to heat. Jungkook got an idea and leaned up to connect their lips. They kissed passionate and right as it was about to get to more, Jungkook tried taking his hands out and push Namjoon away. The only problem was Namjoon didn't loosen his grib.

"Do you think I'd fall for that?" He laughed while Jungkook mentally cursed his boyfriend's IQ on 148. He tried again to get lose but nothing helped. Suddenly a snowball hit Namjoon and that suprised him. Another came flying so he lost balance. Jungkook took his chance and pushed him off. He looked to the left to see Taehyung.

"Come on!" He yelled and started to run. Jungkook ran after him.

"How did you get away?" Jungkook asked while they were running.

"Suga fell asleep and I asked Jin to do something for me, so I got the chance to run away." Taehyung smiled proudly. Jungkook laughed at the genius next to him.

"Wait can we get the flag?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I think so! I know where they keep it." Taehyung said and took the lead in running. "Where's J-Hope?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know Jimin was chasing him so I don't know if he got caught. Jungkook looked back and saw Namjoon were catching up with them. Taehyung turned sharply and Jungkook did his best to follow. The soft snow underneath their booths gave out a pleasent sound. Jungkook looked up and saw the flag.

"Cover me I'll run up to get it." Jungkook yelled and Taehyung could only nod, he was out of breath. Jungkook could hear snowballs hitting the ground and trees and occasionally people. He reached the flag and grabbed it.

"I got it!" He yelled to the others and they stopped. Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok cheered loudly while the others looked down. Jungkook ran to his team mates and cheered with them. He noticed in all the cheering that Hoseok's and Jimin's lips were swollen. He smiled for himself, so that's what they were doing. He decided not to bug them since they weren't out yet as a couple. A pair of arms slide around his stomach and he leaned into the warmth.

"I told you we'd win." Jungkook said mimicking what Namjoon said earlier. Namjoon kissed Jungkook on the cheek and the warmth from it spread through Jungkook's body.

"Great. Can we go inside now?" A freezing Yoongi asked. He was holding himself to get some warmth. They all nodded and hurried to come inside the cabin they had rented for the weekend. They all sat squeezed together in front of the fireplace. Namjoon were sitting with his back to the couch while Jungkook were sitting between his legs resting his head on his chest. Namjoon were holding a grib around him with his legs and arms. Jungkook looked into the fireplace and watched how the flames danced with each other. He realised in that moment that he was happy. Not just happy but fortunate. He had great friends who meant the world to him. He had the best boyfriend anyone could have. All his dreams had become true when he became a singer and he couldn't think of anyone better to share it with than these guys. He smiled knowing he was blessed. His mind drifted and soon he felt the exhaustion come over him.
Namjoon could feel Jungkook's breath become deeper and he knew he was falling asleep.

"Hey wanna go into bed?" Namjoon asked.

"No I want to stay here with my best friends and best boyfriend." Jungkook said drowsy. Namjoon smiled. He was always so cute when he was tired. He let Jungkook be and a little later he could hear a slight snoring. He held tighter around him, wanting to make sure he felt the love he had for him.