Yoonseok (sweet)

Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in their living room, they had just eaten dinner and was now on their phones doing their own thing. Music was playing in the background on some random playlist. The two boys had been together for nearly three years but the passion between them was still strong.
As 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding came on Hoseok hummed along and put his head back with closed eyes, listening to the song.

"I love this song." Hoseok said and looked at Yoongi. "I love the lyrics."

"Yeah? I guess is good." Yoongi said looking at his boyfriend. Suddenly Hoseok stood up startling Yoongi. He walked to the laptop and made it play the song from the beginning after putting it on replay. Then he walked over to Yoongi and held a hand out.

"Dance with me." Hoseok said and smiled. Yoongi sat with his phone is his hands, looking at Hoseok's hand, then his eyes, then his hand again before returning to his eyes.

"You know I can't dance." Yoongi said unsure of the situation.

"Come on I'll guide you." Hoseok said. Yoongi hesitent put his phone down.

"Okay but is your toes." Yoongi said warning. They went to the open space infront of the couch. Hoseok placed Yoongi's hand on his shoulder and grabbed the other with his own hand. He held Yoongi's waist with his free hand. Slowly they started to move around to the music. Yoongi looked at their feet, making sure that he didn't step on Hoseok's. After a while Hoseok put a finger under Yoongi's chin and lifted it up.

"Hey babe look at me. You're not going to step on me." Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded and kept his head up. It was rare to see Yoongi like this, normally he was so sure in the things he did but this was something new to him. They looked in each others eyes while dancing and soon Yoongi started to relax. "See I told you everything would be fine."

"Hey I never doubted you." Yoongi said and smiled slightly.

"Of course not." Hoseok said and kissed Yoongi's forehead. They kept dancing around when Yoongi suddenly became serious.

"Hoseok you know I love you right?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok frown.

"Of course I do! I love you too very much." Hoseok said not sure where this was coming from.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure." Yoongi said but the sad look in his eyes didn't go away.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked and stopped dancing, he let their hands drop.

"Is just some of my friends mentioned that I'm not showing it. They said when we're in public you show much more affection than I do. That you'll properly end up leaving me if I don't start showing how much I love you." Yoongi said and let his eyes drop to the floor. "They say we're too diffrent." Hoseok was shocked to hear these things, he pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"That is not true at all." Hoseok said and pulled away from the hug but still keeping his hands around his torso. "We've been together for almost three years, don't you think that if that had been a problem I would have said something? I know it seems like I show more affection but that's not true. They don't see how you hold my hand under the table or how you let your leg brush against mine. They don't see us here at home when you come over and kiss me and hold me. I'll never leave you for such a reason, to be honest I'm pretty sure I'll never leave you for any reason. We might be a bit diffrent but how boring would it be if we were the same? I see it like where I lack you make up, like you make me complete."

"Really?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes! Why do you even listen to them, you don't care about what others think so why this time?" Hoseok asked.

"Because it was about you." Yoongi admitted. "I don't want you to leave me and I was afraid they were right."

"Well I'm here to tell you, they are in no way right. They couldn't be futher away from right." Hoseok said pulling Yoongi closer. "I don't ever want you to listen to those friends again okay? Not when is about me. If they say something and you get scared they're right then talk to me."

"Okay I will." Yoongi said and smiled slightly.

"Good. Now I think we should kiss, have one last dance and cuddle up on the couch." Hoseok said and Yoongi laughed.

"See that is a good plan." Yoongi said. They leaned in and kissed. Their lips felt like they were made for each other and they quickly got lost in it. What started off as an innocent kiss quickly became something more passionate.

"What about we skip the dance, make love and then cuddle? Isn't that a better plan?" Hoseok asked.

"Much better." Yoongi agreed and kissed Hoseok again. Hoseok put Yoongi's legs around his stomach and carried him to the bedroom where they followed the plan perfectly.