Kookiemonster (request)

This is requested by @flower_boy_kookie :) It's connected to 'Kookiemonster (request) part 3' so there will be something you might not understand if you haven't read that. But is only in the beginning and the end so it really dosn't matter. Also is a smut one so skip this chapter if you don't like that.

"Well I can help you take it off." Namjoon said biting his plum lips. Jungkook smiled and leaned in for a kiss. They could both feel how much they had missed each other. Namjoon stood up and carried Jungkook so he had his legs wrapped around his waist. Namjoon walked into a room where he placed Jungkook on the floor.

"Do you want to play a game?" Namjoon said and Jungkook could see how turned on Namjoon was.

"What game." Jungkook said.

"Well I thought we could try something new, see you'll be my pet and I'll be your owner. You have to do everything I say you have to call me master and you can't come before I tell you to." Namjoon's eyes was full of lust and Jungkook could feel his penis already reacting.

"I would love that." Jungkook said and bit his lips.

"Good. Let's begin by doing this." Namjoon said. He grabbed the wedding dress Jungkook was wearing and ripped it off. Jungkook wasn't prepared for that but damn did Namjoon look good while he did it. Jungkook now only had underwear on. "Take my clothes off." Namjoon ordered. Jungkook did as he was told. He stripped down Namjoon so he was naked. Jungkook folded his hands behind his back and looked down.

"Do you want me?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes master." Jungkook answered.

"Do you want me to touch you." Namjoon said and his voice started to change to a deep voice.

"Yes master." Jungkook said.

"I will. But first get down on your knees and suck me pet." Namjoon demanded. Jungkook fell down on his knees and took Namjoon's length in his mouth and started to suck back and forth. Namjoon put his head back moaning. Jungkook did everything to please Namjoon. When Namjoon almost came he stopped Jungkook and made him stand up. "Good boy." Jungkook again looked down.

"Now take your underwear off and get on the bed on your hands and knees." Namjoon demanded. Jungkook took his last piece of clothes off and got on the bed. "Good pet." Jungkook got more turned on by the second. Namjoon got on the bed with him, he used some of his pre-cum on Jungkook's opening to make sure it didn't hurt him.

"How bad do you want me pet?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, holding his waist to make sure he was steady.

"So bad master, I want you in me right now." Jungkook said and he could barely breath, he really needed him, he was shaking by this point. Namjoon placed his penis in front of Jungkook's opening. He leaned a bit forward so it was touching Jungkook's opening. Jungkook started to leak pre-cum, he felt himself getting weak.

"I want you to beg for it." Namjoon whispered.

"Please just fuck me, take me, I beg you." Jungkook moaned.

"That's my boy." Namjoon said husky. He finally let Jungkook have what he wanted, he pushed his penis in and Jungkook moaned so loud. Namjoon roughly started to move back and forth. Jungkook wasn't sure he was able to keep himself up.

"Say my name." Namjoon moaned.

"Namjoon."

"Louder."

"Namjoon." Jungkook said loudly.

"Fuck I love you my Jungkook." Namjoon said still thrusting fast. He slid a hand down to Jungkook's penis and pumped. "Who owns you?"

"You Namjoon, I'm all yours." Jungkook said, he was fighting hard not to come.

"Are you close?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook could only nod. "Good, when I have done five more thrust you can come. And I want you to count okay?" Namjoon said.

"Yes master." Namjoon thrusted, while still holding Jungkook's penis and pulling it back and forth.

"One." He did one more.

"Two." Jungkook felt like dying but it would be wonderful.

"Three." Namjoon could feel Jungkook getting tighter.

"Four." Only one more and they could both finally realise. Namjoon gave it all he had and thrusted.

"Five." They both came on the same time. Namjoon pulled out exhusted. Jungkook collapsed on the bed. Namjoon lay down next to him and pulled him into himself.

"Was it too rough?" He asked.

"No I loved it, but considering the day we had I'm tired. But I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime." Jungkook said and smiled his bunny smile.

"I liked it too. Now sleep you deserved it." Namjoon said and they both fell asleep.

I hope you liked that @flower_boy_kookie :)