Minjoon (smut)

Jimin and Namjoon were sitting at a very fancy restaurant with a lot of people around them as they were there to celebrate one of their friends birthday. They were both talking and enjoying it, Jimin had a hand on Namjoon's thigh. He would sometimes care his thigh a little bit. He really didn't mean anything with it, just being a loving boyfriend but Namjoon had it hard. His hand kept going to close to his crotch and it made the blood pump through his body. They were sitting as some of the last people of the long table. Luckly for them because what was about to happen, wasn't really fitting to do in public.
Namjoon couldn't take it anymore, he wanted him. He took Jimin's hand and moved it to his crotch. Jimin turned his head to look at Namjoon who only smirked. Jimin got the memo and decided to tease Namjoon. He started rubbing his palm on his crotch. He didn't look at Namjoon but he knew Namjoon had it hard not moaning because he had grabbed Jimin's thigh and were squeezing it. Namjoon knew that he was the one who started it but now he needed it to stop or he would for sure moan. He grabbed Jimin's hand and lust was filled in his eyes.

"I want you so bad." Namjoon whispered.

"Then let's go." Jimin said biting his lip. They had already eaten but it was quite early to leave. They quickly made up some sloppy excuse which probably didn't work but they didn't care, the only thing they thought about was each other. Namjoon didn't put on his jacket, he had to keep it over his arm and in front of him because he was already hard and ready. The cab home made them fall down a little bit but as soon as they got inside their lips were attached to each other. They walked to the bed and kicked of their shoes and took off their jackets. Namjoon was about to take Jimin's shirt off but he stopped him.

"Wait baby. I bought something." Jimin said and rushed to their closet. He found a bag and pulled out a dildo. Namjoon loved the way Jimin was. People probably wouldn't think Jimin was into that kind of stuff but in all honestly, he loved it.

"On me?" Namjoon asked, he wasn't sure he wanted it so he needed to make sure it was for Jimin, it probably showed on his face that he didn't want it.

"No. I want you to use it on me." Jimin said and licked his lips.

"But what's wrong with me doing it?" Namjoon asked and tilted his head.

"Nothing, you get to finish it but please hyung this one vibrates. Please I really want to try." Jimin said and kissed Namjoon's sweet spot. Namjoon smiled slightly.

"How could I deny it for my baby?" Namjoon said and took the dildo. "But first let me get you ready." Namjoon said. He put it on the bed. He took Jimin's hand and placed him in front of the bed with his back to himself. He slowly started to take Jimin's shirt over him. The fabric teased Jimin but he loved the way Namjoon fingers worked. He kissed Jimin's neck and naked shoulders. He let his hand go in front of Jimin and started to zip down his pants while whispering with a very sensual voice.

"It might not be me in you but I want you to remember is still me who provides you pleasure okay?" Jimin nodded as his pants fell to the floor. No matter how turned on Namjoon was and how much he wanted Jimin, he loved this sort of build up. Plus he thought when Jimin had gone to the length to buy a dildo, he sure as hell was also going to use it on him.

"I'm still the one who's going to make you come. I'm still the one who'a going to fuck you. Hard." Namjoon said. He knew Jimin loved that kind of talk. Namjoon pulled down Jimin's underwear. He let his hand slide down to Jimin's member as he wasn't complete hard and helped him become it.

"Does that sound good to you?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." Jimin moaned.

"Good. Now get on the bed. Hold on to the headboard." Namjoon said and Jimin did. Namjoon tied Jimin's hand to the headboard and placed him so his ass was sticking up. His head was resting on his arms as his back was arched in order to give Namjoon better access. Namjoon stripped down so he was naked.

"Do you want it right away?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded. He was excited to try it. Namjoon found the lube and put it on his fingers. He put them in Jimin's entrance and it made Jimin moan slightly. When he was done, he put a lot on the dildo and on his own member to when it was his turn. Namjoon were behind Jimin on his knees.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked. Jimin nodded way too excited to speak. He could hear Namjoon turn it on and he stopped breathing. Slowly Namjoon put it inside him. Jimin finally breathed out when Namjoon started to move it in and out. The pleasure was not something he had felt before but he loved it. The way it vibrated made everything better and he moaned crazy. Namjoon went slow as he wasn't sure how Jimin liked it. As he continued to move it Jimin's moans made sure Namjoon stayed hard.

"Faster." Jimin ordered and moved his ass back. Namjoon did as he was told. Jimin closed his eyes. He was on a cloud it felt that good. The vibration made his body shake and he could just feel it. It was new and exciting but he also knew it couldn't compare to when Namjoon was inside him. Jimin could feel he was close to his high.

"Fuck me now." Jimin moaned, it made Namjoon's stomach tighten up to hear those words. Namjoon quickly took it out of Jimin and turned it off. He threw it on the floor and quickly pushed himself in. He thrusted fast as he had been waiting for this. Both of them were moaning. Jimin held tightly on to the fabric that connected his hands to the headboard. It really couldn't compare to have Namjoon inside him. The way their naked bodies felt together was amazing. Namjoon didn't think he had ever gone that fast. The bed was shaking as their moans became louder.

"Let's come together baby." Namjoon said. "Five thrust more okay?" Jimin let out a little yes. He was ready to come in that second. Five thrust later they both came in a mess of moans. They were out of breath as Namjoon pulled out and untied Jimin's hands. They put on their underwear and placed themself down on the bed.

"How was it to do it with that?" Namjoon asked with Jimin's in his arms.

"It felt amazing like being in heaven." Jimin said. His head placed on Namjoon's chest and a arm around his stomach.

"Did it feel better than with me?" Namjoon asked.

"No. Nothing can ever replace the feeling you give me." Jimin said making Namjoon smile.

"Really?"

"Oh babe you're the best." Jimin said sweetly. They laid in silence before decided on watching a movie. They cleaned up the mess first, as Jimin took the dildo he looked at Namjoon.

"You should really try it." Jimin said.

"If it felt that good, maybe I will." Namjoon said. They finished cleaning up and walked into the living room. Jimin placed his head on Namjoon's lap and they found a movie to watch. The rest of the night they spend on cuddling and watching movies until Jimin fell asleep on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon carried him to bed and fell alseep with Jimin in his arms.