Junghope (sweet)

It wasn't really love at first sight when Jungkook and Hoseok met. Jungkook moved school and Hoseok was the most popular guy on school. Jungkook being new and all quickly got the role as the "weird kid" as he was extremly shy. He only had a few friends and none of them was too popular either, which was fine with them.
Jungkook wasn't that good at math and therefore needed a tutor. Hoseok needed money so he said he would do it. In the beginning nothing really happend but it started to change slowly. Jungkook remembered back to the first night they kissed:
They were in Jungkook's room. Jungkook's heart was beating fast as he had fallen for Hoseok. Hoseok was explaining some problem and Jungkook had no idea what he was saying. He was too focused on his lips. When Hoseok handed over the pencil and their fingers met, it was like something inside them realised how close they were sitting. Hoseok being the most out going of the two, leaned in and Jungkook followed his lead. Their lips met and it seemed like everything fell into place.
Jungkook smiled remembering the memory. That was also of course before everything got hard and difficult. They never really confessed their feelings to each other but everytime they were alone they kissed. Hoseok had somehow gotton Jungkook to promise to say nothing. Jungkook knew damn well why, he was the werid kid, being seen with him like that would ruin his reputation. So now Jungkook was forced to listen to Hoseok and his friends talk about some party, they were going to. They were sitting in the cafeteria, Jungkook with his friends, Hoseok with his. Jungkook couldn't help listen to their conversation. Where Hoseok seemed to find it easy to hide his emotions towards Jungkook, the younger had it harder.

"It's going to be a wild party!" One of Hoseok's friends said. The others said words of agreement.

"Hoseok I swear I'll hook you up with someone. You haven't kissed anyone for I don't even know how long." Another said. Jungkook looked as discreet as he possibly could manage. Hoseok smiled wasn't as bright as it was a minute ago and it made Jungkook just a little happy. That was until he heard what came out of Hoseok's mouth.

"It has been a long time. Maybe I should get out there again." Jungkook's heart fell down to his stomach. Hoseok happend to look at Jungkook at that moment. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he got up and left. He walked outside where nobody was to be seen.

"Jungkook babe please wait." Hoseok said trying to catch up. When he finally did he turned Jungkook around. Jungkook had tears streaming down his face.

"Don't call me babe! I'm not yours and clearly you're not mine." Jungkook said bitterness clear in his voice. Hoseok had his hands resting on Jungkook's arms but Jungkook shook them off.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean what I said in there. I don't even plan on going, I was hoping we could be together." Hoseok said desperately trying to fix it.

"So you know where all your friends are so you know they won't see us? " Jungkook asked. The tears had stopped and was replaced by an angry expression "You know what Hoseok? I'm done. I'm done being your little pet who has to be there whenever you need me to. I'm done having to hide how I feel just so you won't get less popular. I'm done with your fake comments about how I mean the world to you. I'm done with your kisses. I'm done with being with you but not really being with you. I'm just done. So go the party, kiss all the peo-" Jungkook got cut off when Hoseok lips met his. He was about to kiss back but decided otherwise and pushed him away.

"No! You don't get to do that." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook you're the only person I want to kiss. Ever. I'm sorry I've treated you like this, my reputaion dosn't matter to me if I'm not happy and you make me happy. I-I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted to make sure I really liked you and I do. Also you know how people are, what if they start to bully you or something? You'll get hurt and I don't want that." Hoseok sounded like he meant it.

"I don't care what people will say, we would get through it together. Besides if you like me so much why haven't you asked me to be your boyfriend?" Jungkook questiond. Hoseok carefully walked closer not sure if he was welcome. When Jungkook didn't move he put his hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

"Jeon Jungkook, please be mine? Please be my boyfriend." Hoseok said. Jungkook couldn't keep his angry expression anymore, he broke into a smile.

"Yes I'll be yours." Hoseok leaned in and they kissed. Jungkook was the first to pull away "But only if you promise, you won't keep me a secret anymore." Hoseok nodded.

"I promise. In fact I got an idea." Hoseok took Jungkook's hand and dragged him into the school. He took him to the cafeteria. Jungkook eyes grew wide when he realised what he intended to to.

"EVERYBODY CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION?" Hoseok yelled. Everyone became quiet and turned towards them. "I just wanted to tell you, this boy right here. He's my boyfriend, we've actsually been sort of together for two months now. I know is werid for some of you and that's fine in all honestly none of us care. Um thank you for your attention and have a good day." Jungkook smiled wide by his boyfriend weridness. People went back to eat and Hoseok turned to Jungkook.

"You're crazy but that's one of the things I like about you." Jungkook smiled.

"Come here." Hoseok said and pulled Jungkook in. They shared a sweet kiss which made butterflies rise in their stomachs. They hugged as the bell rang and they had to separate. With one quick kiss and a promise to meet up after school, they walked to their class both smiling like idots.