Minjoon (request) Part 3

This was requested by KayPop1234 ^.^

The following weeks Jimin trained hard to be a defense warrior. He didn't want to make any mistakes and get himself kicked out. Jaebum was a hard leader and Jimin could hardly imagine seeing him smile. His body was sore from all the running and he had lost weight during the last three weeks but even so he couldn't deny the feeling of happiness. He was finally a part of the pack, a part of something. As much as it made him happy, he hadn't really gotton any friends as most of them avoided him, just because he had a spot in the pack, it didn't mean he was accepted just yet.
Jimin was sitting eating alone again, enjoying the meal Jin had made for the pack. He always ate alone in the same spot. It was slightly outside from the deformed circle the others sat in, he sat up against a tree which had fallen, many years back. He looked at the others with a mix of feelings, he wanted to go over there but didn't dare to. It was like he was branded to sit alone so when someone sat down next to him, he was suprised. He looked to the side and saw Namjoon. He didn't really look at Jimin so Jimin decided to not really look at Namjoon, they sat in silence for a while.
Namjoon watched as Jimin sat alone once more. He felt slightly sorry that no one in the pack asked him to sit with them but he also knew why. He might be a part of the pack now but he was an omega before, that didn't change so easily. Namjoon thought for a while before he got an idea that would make the others respect Jimin and hopefully welcome him to the pack. He walked over to him and sat down. He could tell Jimin looked suprised at him but he didn't look back. He didn't know what it was Jimin but he made him want to smile and he couldn't lose face in front of the pack.

"I have an idea for you." Namjoon said. Jimin who had turned his head mirroring Namjoon's motion, snapped his head to look at Namjoon again.

"What kinda idea?" Jimin asked curious. They hadn't talked since the day, he got into the pack but even so Jimin felt most comfortable with him.

"You want to be a part of the pack and you are but it dosn't feel like it, does it?" Namjoon asked. He could tell a sad look came over Jimin's face as he said it. Namjoon was amazed that Jimin showed his emotions to him considering the first times he met him, where he seemed so strong in his expression. "Well what if we do some one on one training in physical combat? You could defently use it." Namjoon added to seem a little harsh. Jimin couldn't believe his own ears, it would be perfect to train with him but he didn't have time during the day.

"I would like that but when are we suppose to find time to do that?" Jimin asked and looked at Namjoon with eyes that shined with hope.

"We would do it in the nighttime." Namjoon said, now looking at Jimin. "Would you be alright with that?" Their eyes were locked and Jimin had never heard Namjoon sound so soft.

"It would be perfect." Jimin said captivated by the others eyes.

"Good. I'll come to your cabin at two, be ready." Namjoon said not nearly as tough as he wanted to sound. He broke eye contact and it felt like someone put cold water on him. He was confused by the emotions and stood up to leave. Jimin looked as Namjoon stood up and left, for a split second he thought he saw something diffrent from Namjoon but he couldn't be sure. One thing he was sure about was, he was going to work his butt off and show them all he could fight.
Jimin woke up a half hour before Namjoon came. He had gotton his own little cabin, futhers away from the others. There was a bed too big for Jimin up against the wall furthest away from the door. A closet were standing next to window on the right side. Jimin always had the curtains shut or else he felt like someone was watching him. On the other side was a mirror which only showed his face and a little table under with drawers. It was all made of wood but Jimin didn't care, it was his home now and he loved it.
He put on his training clothes, his heart beating fast as he was nervous he was going to embarrass himself in front of Namjoon. He was looking in the mirror when a knock sounded on the door. He had heard him come from a long distance and his smell was familiar to him. He took a deep breath before walking over to open the door.