2seok (sweet)

Here is the song Jin will be singing in this imagine :) https://soundcloud.com/bangtan/cover-by-jin-of-bts

Jin loved his boyfriend J-Hope, he really did but they had been in a fight. J-Hope had been dancing, trying to teach Jin how to do some moves for their new dance but Jin didn't get it and had lashed out saying how he thought dancing was stupid and he didn't even care. J-Hope of course had been hurt by that comment and lashed out too. They started to yell and hadn't really talked since. Jin felt really bad and wanted to do something for J-Hope to make it up. He got Jimin to teach him the dance moved and worked hard to learn them. He had planned to sing the song 'I love you' to him and he had gotton the other members to help him. He had put rose petals from the door to where he stood and there were candles around the room. He had gotton Jimin and V to bring J-Hope to the dance studio and start the music.
Jin could hear their footsteeps approaching and got in position. When the door opened J-Hope walked in first and his jaw dropped, Jimin quickly put on the music and him and V left smiling and giving Jin thumbs up. Jin started to sing. He sang his heart out, as he was singing the lines "I love you." He became emotionel and some tears went down his cheek. When he walked closer to J-Hope in the last part of the song, he could see J-Hope crying too. He dried away J-Hopes tears with his fingeres and J-Hope leaned into the touch.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean any of it, I think dancing is amazing. I think is so impressive how you can do it. I'm just not good at it, and is so frustrating for me because I want to make you proud and I just can't seem to get it right. I know I was mean and said so stupid stuff and I regreat all of my words just please don't be mad at me. I even got Jimin to help me learn the moves, just look." Jin went to the dance floor and showed him the moves. "See?" Jin said. He was afraid J-Hope was still mad at him.

"You did all of this for me?" J-Hope asked stunned.

"Yes all of it. I love you so much I don't want you to be mad." Jin said and grabbed J-Hope's hand.

"How could I be mad when I have such a lovely boyfriend as you?" J-Hope smiled and leaned in and gave Jin a kiss on the lips. "I am proud of you, you know? You try so hard to learn these dance moves and yes that might be frushtrating for you but you always learn them and that to me is amazing." J-Hope said. Jin smiled.

"Come here." Jin said and pulled J-Hope in, he leaned in and they shared a kiss.

"I love you." J-Hope said.

"I love you too." Jin replied.

"Come on, show me those dance moves again." Jin started to dance and J-Hope joined him. After they danced they went out for dinner, both of them feeling much better.