Kookiemonster (request)

This was requsted by @flower_boy_kookie this will be smut :)

Namjoon and Jungkook were at a party with Namjoon's work. Namjoon had tried to get out of the party for weeks, he didn't want to go. He kept saying to Jungkook how they could stay home and cuddle or do other more sexuel stuff but Jungkook kept saying they had to go. They were sitting at table they had just finished dinner and Jungkook were listening to one of Namjoon's co-workers when he could feel a hand on his knee. It started to move dangerously close to his crotch and he quickly pushed it away. He glared at Namjoon who tried to look innocent. Jungkook listened again but only a few seconds later he could feel Namjoon's hand close to his crotch again. Jungkook pushed it away without looking at Namjoon. It repeated a few seconds later but this time Namjoon went straight to his crotch. He patted it slightly, and let his fingers run over it. Jungkook tried so hard to concentrate on what Namjoon's co-worked said but it was difficult as he was getting hard. Namjoon moved closer to Jungkook and whispered in his ear.

"Come on. We can leave right now. I'll say I don't feel well and this torture will finally be over." Jungkook cursed Namjoon's seductive voice and his warm breath against his ear. His hand was still working on Jungkook and it was getting visible that he was hard. A very little moan escaped Jungkook's lips making Namjoon smirk.

"Fine." Jungkook whispered back and just to tease Namjoon he added "Daddy." He knew it would turn Namjoon on. It worked perfectly because Jungkook could see the look in his eyes shift.

"I'm sorry to leave you but I don't feel too good. I think I need to go home and lie down." Namjoon said not very convencing.

"Oh well feel better." One of them said followed by a lot of "feel better" from the others. Namjoon smiled and both of them left the room. They quickly got a cab. Namjoon again placed a hand on Jungkook's crotch. As soon as they got in the apartment Jungkook were pushed again the door. They kicked their shoes off and threw each others jackets on the floor. Their tounges danced around each other until Namjoon's took over. Jungkook put his arms around Namjoon's neck. They started to walk to the bedroom not letting each other go and leaving a trail of clothes. When they reached the bed they were both naked and ready. Jungkook fell backwards and landed on the bed, he had legs bended and spread just enough for Namjoon to fit. Namjoon was trapped by Jungkook's legs while they kissed. Jungkook closed his legs around Namjoon's body and pressed his member against his own. There was no room between their bodies. Jungkook's grib around Namjoon's body started to get lose as he was giving into the pleasure. Namjoon started to kiss Jungkook's body in all the right places.

"Daddy." Jungkook moaned and Namjoon smiled as he continued to kiss him. He let his tounge lick around his nippels and Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's shoulder digging his fingers in. Namjoon got out the lube and put a lot on his penis. Jungkook put his legs on Namjoon's shoulders.

"Are you ready baby boy?" Namjoon asked looking deep into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook bit his lip.

"Yes daddy." Jungkook said. Looking deep into each others eyes Namjoon pushed himself in. The situation of looking each others eyes made Jungkook forget the slight pain as he was lost in them and made everything seem more exciting. When Namjoon started to thrust Jungkook broke eye contact and closed his eyes, enjoying every slow thrust Namjoon made. Jungkook put his hands on Namjoon's upper arms, leaving marks. Namjoon leaned down while thrusting and caught Jungkook's lips with his. When he moaned he slipped his tounge in. Soon it became too much and Jungkook were moaning more than kissing. Namjoon pulled away, he started to thrust faster, making Jungkook even wilder.

"Touch me daddy." Jungkook said. Namjoon put a hand on Jungkook's penis and moved in tact to his thrust. Jungkook held even tighter on Namjoon's arms.

"Fuck daddy." Jungkook said as felt his stomach tighten up. A few seconds later he came, making Namjoon come inside him. Namjoon pulled out and lay beside Jungkook pulling him in.

"See wasn't that much better than that party?" Namjoon asked sounded very confident that it was.

"Maybe a little." Jungkook said teasing him.

"You can pretend all you want but the marks on my arms and the moans you just made tells me otherwise." Namjoon said. Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah sorry about the marks."

"It's fine, you're going to renew them tomorrow anyway." Namjoon said cocky.

"Confident are we?" Jungkook said and brought one of Namjoon's hands to his lips and kissed it.

"A little bit." Namjoon said and smiled even though Jungkook couldn't see it.

"So what do you want to do now?" Jungkook said after a while.

"Should we watch a movie? Or we can stay and cuddle?"

"Defently cuddle." Jungkook said and snuggld closer to Namjoon. Namjoon held tighter around his body.

"Cuddle it is." Namjoon said and kissed the top of his head. The rest of the night they talked and laughed until they finally fell asleep, not bothering to change but only put a duvet over their bodies which was lying close.

Hope you enjoyed this one :)