Sugakookie (sweet)

Jungkook walked into the place he worked after school. He honestly hated it there, but he needed the money and also there was one cute guy called Yoongi who worked there too.
As soon as he stepped food in there the first comment came:

"Hey uglyface! Sure you should work? You might scare away the costumers." Jungkook ignored it and walked away. He went into the store where almost no costumers were. He started to put things on the shelves.

"Hey should I help you?" Jungkook looked over  to see Yoongi.

"Yeah if you want to." Jungkook smiled. Yoongi grabbed some of the products and helped Jungkook. A little while later one of the other co-workers walked passed Jungkook and pushed him into the shelf. He walked away while laughing. Jungkook rubbed the place he got hurt.

"Why do you tolerate it?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'm the youngest here and I mean it's only a couple of hours each day. They don't say harmful things." Jungkook said but knew it wasn't right at all.

"They might not. But they still hurt you when they push you. Besides I see it bothers you." Yoongi said and if Jungkook wasn't mistaken, he saw a little glimse of worry in his eyes.

"It's okay really." Jungkook said not wanting to bother Yoongi. They finished with putting the products on the shelf and seperated. Yoongi had to go out back and Jungkook was on duty in the store. The time passed by oh so slowly and Jungkook longed to come home. Every once in a while one of the others would come up and whisper something in his ear. Making Jungkook's body stiff and his lips tighten up. One time on of the others tripped him and he fell hard to the ground. He hid the pain and got up to move on. When he had finally closed the store, he was about to go out back when he heard an angry voice.

"You don't ever touch him again!" Jungkook regonized the voice as Yoongi.

"What you got a crush on him or something?" Another person said and Jungkook regonized it was one of the boys who bullied him and the following laugh was probably the other boys.

"If I do I sure as hell wouldn't tell you." Yoongi said and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Yoongi didn't deny it. "Now I think it would do you real good if you follow these following rules. 1. You don't ever speak to him again, if you do make sure it's nice words. 2. You don't ever touch him again, no exceptions. 3. You don't breath too hard around him. 4. You don't glare at him or give him any nasty looks.
If you don't follow these rules not even your worst nightmares will be as bad as what I'll do to you. Do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to say it again slower?" Yoongi finished. Jungkook was frozen schocked. Yoongi was really tough. A few seconds later a warm feeling spread through Jungkook's body, no one ever protected him like that before.
He could hear a few mumbles from the room.

"I can't hear you!" Yoongi said loudly.

"We understand. We won't bother him." One of the guys said and the rest agreed.

"Good. Now go home to your sad lives and don't forget the rules." Yoongi said. There was a lot of noice from the room as people took their stuff. Jungkook quickly walked a little futher away pretending to be busy. As they came out fear struck in their eyes as they bowed to Jungkook and told him to have a good evening. When they were all gone Jungkook walked to the back where Yoongi stood taking his things. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he did the only thing that made sence to him.

"Thank you." He said and hugged him. Yoongi's body got tense but he soon relaxed and put his arms around him too.

"It's no problem." Yoongi said in a much softer voice than he used on those guys. Jungkook pulled away blushing.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"You didn't. I'm just not use to hugging." Yoongi said and blushed a little. Jungkook gave a little smile before grabbing his stuff and they walked out of the store. When they came out they had to go diffrent ways.

"Well see you tomorrow then." Jungkook said and turned to leave.

"W-wait." A nervous Yoongi called. Jungkook turned around and looked at Yoongi "Would you maybe want to go on a date with me?" Yoongi said and played with his jacket's zipper.

"Yeah. Sure." Jungkook said trying to keep his cool. Yoongi's eyes flew up to meet Jungkook's.

"Okay so should we do it tomorrow after work? Grab something to eat?" Yoongi asked.

"Sounds good." Jungkook smiled.

"Great. Guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Yoongi said and smiled a smile which showed all his teeth.

"See you." Jungkook said and turned around. As soon as he turned a corner, he called up his best friend.

"The best thing just happend." Jungkook started. The rest of the night he couldn't stop smiling, he played the scene in his head over and over and over again until he finally had give in to sleep.