Vmon (request)

This was requested by @flower_boy_kookie this will be a smut chapter :)

Taehyung and Namjoon were lying in bed cuddling. They were spooning Namjoon being the big spoon. They were talking quietly after a while Tayhyung started to grind his ass against Namjoon's crotch, he didn't really do it on purpose. It was just everytime he would move to look at his boyfriend, he would do it also sometimes when he laughed. At one point Taehyung laughed his heart out but was interrupted when he heard small moans escape Namjoon's lips.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"Well you keep pressing your ass against my crotch and I gotta admit I'm getting turned on." Namjoon said.

"Oh! Hm what can we do about that?" Taehyung said and pressed his body even closer to the others. He moved slightly up and down. Namjoon moaned and had to put a hand on Taehyung's hips to make him stop.

"Have you ever tried to be a submissive before?" Namjoon asked in Taehyung's ear. His warm breath tingled it.

"No but I want to." Taehyung said. In that moment he probably would have said yes to anything. "I've only tried normal sex." Taehyung admitted. It was the only thing the two of them had done before.

"Well in that case." Namjoon said and shifted so he was hovering over Taehyung. "I'll give you the best night of you life." Taehyung licked his lips while looking at Namjoon's. The older smirked and leaned down. The kiss started off soft but soon became rough. Their tounges were fighting and Namjoon's won. They had to pull away to get air. Namjoon got off the bed.

"Stand up." Namjoon said and Taehyung did what he said. "Strip me." Taehyung stripped down Namjoon.

"Now strip down yourself." Namjoon ordered and Taehyung did that too.

"Turn around." Namjoon said. He used a slightly softer tone against Taehyung that he would normally do. He wanted Taehyung to feel excited and he wasn't sure a completly strict voice was going to do that. Taehyung had turned around and Namjoon were standing so close their bodies were pushed against each other.

"Do you like it so far?" Namjoon whispered in his ear.

"Yes." Taehyung said. He really did like it. He had never done such thing before and was excited to do it with his boyfriend.

"Good." Namjoon said and placed a soft kiss between the youngers shoulder blades. It send shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Now get on the bed." Namjoon ordered. "Get on your knees and place your hand on the wall so your face it turning against the wall." Namjoon admired the view before he crawled on the bed too. He kissed down Taehyung's back. He moved on to his neck. The younger put his head to the side so it was easier for him. Namjoon kissed right above his butt, making Taehyung awaiting the feeling he knew was coming. Namjoon put lube on his penis and carefully put some on his fingers. He put them in Taehyung, who leaned his butt back to get more feeling. Namjoon took them out when he thought it was enough.

"Btw I liked to be called daddy." Namjoon whispered right before pushing himself in. Taehyung was suprised both by the feeling but also the comment. He still had his hands on the wall and his head fell between them. Namjoon had his hands firmly on the other boys hips, controling their movements. Taehyung loved this and knew he wanted to do it again even before it was over.

"Call me daddy." Namjoon moaned after a while.

"Daddy." Taehyung moaned back. Namjoon kissed Taehyung neck as a reward.

"Tell me how much you love me." Namjoon moaned.

"I love you so much daddy. You're my one and only." Taehyung said sincere. Namjoon moaned right by Taehyung ear.

"Don't come okay? I want to taste you." Namjoon said and Taehyung promised to do his best even though it was hard.

"Talk dirty to me." Namjoon ordered. It caught Taehyung off guard he had never done something like that before.

"I love feeling you inside me daddy. I love hearing your moans daddy." Taehyung said. He had to admit he didn't hate it.

"That's my boy." Namjoon moaned and kissed his shoulder. Taehyung found it hard to not come and even harder to stay on his knees. Namjoon thrusted in a fast pace. When Namjoon started to thrust even faster Taehyung started to moan 'daddy' and Namjoon couldn't take it anymore, he came inside him. He pulled out and made so Taehyung was lying down on his back. He went right to it and sucked Taehyung's hard member. Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's hair and pulled it. The older took good use of his tounge.

"Shit daddy." Taehyung moaned and arched his back. It didn't take long for him to come. Namjoon swolled and kissed Taehyung so he could taste himself. Namjoon moved away and Taehyung sat up. He looked at Namjoon amazed.

"Woaw. That. Was. Amazing." He said kissing Namjoon in between words. Namjoon smiled and laughed slightly.

"You really liked that huh?" Namjoon said.

"Liked it? No no I loved it." Taehyung said. "We should do it more." Namjoon laughed.

"Sure I wouldn't mind." Namjoon said and scratched the back of his head. Taehyung out of nowhere tackled Namjoon down in a hug.

"You know I meant what I said right?" Taehyung said. He was lying on top of Namjoon with his head on his chest.

"Which part?" Namjoon asked.

"The part about me loving you so much and you being my one and only." Taehyung said and looked at him.

"I know. I feel the same way." Namjoon said he hugged him closer to his body. After a while Taehyung spoke up again.

"So daddy huh?" Taehyung said with a undertone of teasing.

"Yeah do you think is weird?" Namjoon asked a little nervous.

"No. If you like it I don't mind." Taehyung said. Namjoon smiled.

"Thank you." Taehyung kissed Namjoon's naked chest. And just like that they cuddled again, talking and laughing until they fell asleep.

Hope you liked this one too :)