Taekook (sweet)

This is part 2 to the latest Taekook imagine since it was requsted :)

The following days Jungkook continued to study for the test. Taehyung was the amazing supportive boyfriend as he always was and took care of him. Right before the last test Taehyung met him outside the classroom.

"You're going to do great." Taehyung said and kissed him.

"I hope so." Jungkook said nervous. The bell rang and Jungkook had to leave.

"Wait." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook back, he kissed Jungkook again. "It's a good luck kiss." Jungkook smiled and left for the test.
An hour later he came out and it was like a big weight had been lifted off his shoulder. He looked around to see if Taehyung was there and he spotted the waving boy. He smiled and walked over to him.

"How did it go?" Taehyung asked cheerful.

"I think it went alright." Jungkook kissed his boyfriend.

"I'm sure you nailed it." Taehyung said "What are you doing tonight?"

"Well I thought we had a date?" Jungkook said confused.

"Yes. I just wanted to make sure. I'll pick you up around six, I'm taking you out to eat." Taehyung said before he ran off to class. Jungkook smiled and started to go to lunch but before he could even walk ten steps someone pinned him to the wall. Jungkook took one look and saw it was his and Taehyung's biggest hater.

"Could you two get a room!" He growled.

"Let go." Jungkook said his voice so cold it could cut ice. The bully let him go but didn't move away. They were the only ones in the hall. Jungkook wasn't scared he would do something, he knew he didn't have the guts.

"Listen I don't have anything against you guys being gay, I just don't want to see it." The bully said and Jungkook felt like throwing up.

"Is that because you're jealous that we're out and proud and you aren't." Jungkook said and raised an eyebrow. That made him angry, he was about to yell something back when Taehyung turned the corner and went between them, holding Jungkook's wrist so he was behind him.

"You don't want to get in trouble do you?" Taehyung asked. The bully didn't answer, he send one nasty look and walked away. Taehyung turned around to Jungkook.

"Honestly I just wanted to say you should dress nice tonight and I find you picking a fight." Taehyung said in a strict voice and shook his head.

"It wasn't me! You know how he is." Jungkook said.

"What did he say?" Taehyung asked now in a soft voice and cared Jungkook's cheek.

"Nothing clever. You should get to class I'll see you tonight." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's lips tenderly.
Some hours later Jungkook was dressed in some casual fancy clothes and were sitting in the car with Taehyung.

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked curious. They never really went out any fancy places since they didn't have money.

"It's a secret." Taehyung said. Jungkook decided to let it be since he knew Taehyung would never tell. A little while later they sat in a fancy but not too fancy restaurant. Taehyung ordered their favourite dish and they sat comfortable and talked.

"Are you okay after today?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend with loving eyes.

"Yeah. He dosn't dare to do anything anyway. He's just some loser who can't stand to see someone being happy." Jungkook said and took something to drink.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung said. "I want you to be happy."

"I'm always happy when I'm with you." Jungkook said and took Taehyung's hand and kissed it over the table. Taehyung smiled big as the food arrived. They ate well and talked about everything between heaven and earth. It was always comfortable for them to be together even if they didn't talk. As they were almost done eating Taehyung looked nervous.

"Jungkook can I get your attention?" Taehyung asked and licked his lips. Jungkook frowned and nodded. "It's just, I know we've only been together for six months but I really love you and I always feel great with you and I know you feel the same way so I just wanted to ask you this." Taehyung took out a small box with a ring in it.

"Tae." Jungkook breathed and looked shocked. "You can't! We're too young!" Taehyung shook his head.

"It's not what you think." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with all the love in world shining in his eyes. "This is a promise ring. I'm not asking for a marriage, not right now. All I'm asking is you'll wear this ring as a token of our love. When you look up promise ring on the internet it says is to show you're in a exclusive relationship, that you're willing to make sacrifices for the good of the relationship. That you'll be faithful to the each other. That marrige is in the future. That you're promising yourself to each other. I'm willing to do all these things. I know we're too young to get married but this is a step because I know I want to marry you someday." Jungkook had gotton tears in his eyes as he said all these words.

"So what do you say? You want to promise yourself to me?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook knew that many things could happen in the future that would cause them to break the promise but right now he didn't care.

"Yes." Taehyung smiled and put the ring on Jungkook's finger. Taehyung revealed another ring and Jungkook put it on him. The rest of the dinner, Jungkook was speachless but as they lay in Jungkook's bed cuddeling, he looked at the ring for the thousand time.

"This must have cost you so much. How did you afford it?" Jungkook asked.

"My mom and dad gave them to me. They say we look at each other the way they used to look at each other. With pure love." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's nose. "Now get some sleep, we have school tomorrow after all." Jungkook cuddled closer to Taehyung and fell asleep in his lovers arms.