Yoonjin (request)

This requested by @LuvisLuvman Hope you like it ^.^

Yoongi sat with his friends in school around a table when he could see his boyfriend walk with confident steps towards them. Yoongi admired Jin very much, he was the sweetest and kindest person on earth and made everyone happy.

"Hey babe." Jin said and sat down putting an arm around Yoongi. He pulled him closer and lifted his chin up with a finger. He locked their lips together in a sweet kiss, it was one of those kisses that would linger on your lips for a long time.

"Hi to you too." Yoongi said blushing slightly.

"Happy 1 years day." Jin said and smiled.

"Happy one 1 years day." Yoongi answered back. "I can't believe it's already been a year."

"Me niether but yet here we are. Happy as ever." Jin said. "Remember you're coming over tonight."

"How could I forget." Yoongi said.

"Good. Now I better go but I'll see you tonight." Jin said and kissed Yoongi. "Love you."

"Love you too." Yoongi said as Jin stood up. Yoongi followed him with his eyes, he even looked good from behind. Yoongi watched him as he walked with fast steps. When he reached the door he almost walked into two people who was going inside the room. He stopped and sort or made a gesture for them to walk first. It made Yoongi laugh slightly, how could he be so confident one moment and the next he does that.

"Hey Yoongi you're coming?" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi said and grabbed his stuff and headed to class with his friends.
Hours later Yoongi had put on the outfit he wore the same day Jin asked him to be his boyfriend and was heading over to Jin. He knew his parents weren't going to be home as they worked late that day. He rang the doorbell waiting for Jin to open the door. He rang again when no one answered. Still no answer came and Yoongi decided to call Jin.

"Hey Jin, why are you not answering the door?" Yoongi asked as soon as he answered the phone.

"Hi I'm not home, I'm with Ken, it's an emergency." Jin said.

"I can't believe this. You ask me to come home to you and then you're not here! Is this really more important than me?" Yoongi said annoyed.

"Yes I'm so sorry." Jin said

"It dosn't matter, I'll just go home." Yoongi said and hung up too upset to talk anymore. Feeling his heart sink, he took a cab home. He opened the door to his parents house where he saw rose petals forming a path. He frowned before following it into the livingroom where he was shocked. Candles were all around the room, together with some fairylights here and there. Rose petals were spread around a table.

"What the-" Suddenly a song started to play. It was an romantic song which played on one of their first dates. Jin came out, looking better than ever, he grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him close.

"Happy 1 years day." Jin smiled.

"Wait you did all of this for me?" Yoongi said, his eyes were shining.

"Of course! I'm not expecting someone else." Jin said which made Yoongi laugh slightly.

"But where's my parents? And how did you have time to do this? I just left the house. Plus why make it a suprise?" Yoongi said overwhelmed.