Yoonmin (request)

This was requested by @KayPop1234 ^.^ I hope you like it  ^.^

Jimin walked around in the city trying to understand what he had just found out. His boyfriend was a vampire. They had been together for four months now and he had only now told him. Of course Jimin thought it was a joke at first and then he thought that Yoongi was crazy. Then he sort of thought he was the one who was crazy. In the end he finally got the information into his head. He saw the fangs which captured the light from the moon which peaked in from the little gap between the curtains. Jimin nearly passed out when he saw it. They grew out of nothing from his boyfriend's mouth. He wasn't scared though. He didn't think Yoongi would ever hurt him. Jimin grabbed his arms as he remembered their conversation afterwards.

"But who do you drink from?" Jimin asked. He was placed on the bed with Yoongi standing in front of him.

"Mostly people who are drunk or animals. I never kill anyone, I would never do that." Yoongi said answering patiently every question he might have.

"Good." Jimin nodded. "Can you do all the things they do in the movies?"

"You mean turn into a bat and move fast?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded again serious. "Not everything. I can move fast and I don't do sunlight too well but is not like I can't be out in it. I can eat garlic but I don't like it. My senses is better than humans but only if I make them better. I can't turn into a bat. I can see myself in a mirror and I do sleep. In all honesty I'm not much diffrent from a human." Jimin nodded again, not sure what to say.

"When you drink blood, do you ever feel like you can't stop?" Jimin asked.

"No not if I drink regularly. Is not a problem." Yoongi said.

"Have you ever been tempted to drink my blood?" Jimin asked scared to hear the answer. Yoongi took slightly longer to answer this one.

"Yes. I have never done it but I do feel tempted. You have to understand that to vampires, drinking from someone you like and are in a relationship with is very special." Yoongi said and almost looked sorry.

"But I don't want you to drink from me. I-I-this is too much." Jimin said and put his head in hands. Yoongi walked closer and sat next to him.

"I know you have a fear of blood and I'm not going to push you to do it." Yoongi said and put an arm around Jimin.

"Can I just go for a walk? I just need to get all of this in." Jimin said.

"Of course but take your phone with you." Yoongi said. It was evening after all. Jimin nodded and kissed Yoongi on the cheek to show him he still liked him. He grabbed his jacket and his phone and was out the door.

Now half a hour later he still found it hard to believe. How couldn't he find it hard to believe? No one ever taught him what you're suppose to do in a situation like that. It struck Jimin he didn't even know how he became a vampire or if his heart was beating. Was Yoongi even breathing? Jimin tried to remember back to see if he had ever felt his heart beat but it didn't seem like he could find the answer.

"This is crazy." Jimin said to himself. "He wants to drink my blood." It sort of helped him to say it out loud. Jimin tried to imagine how it would feel to let Yoongi suck his blood but it was impossible. He felt slightly sick by the thought of someone drinking his blood. He quickly dismissed the thought and wrapped his hands around his arms. It was getting colder and he thought he should return to Yoongi. He started to walk back, his mind going crazy. When he reached the apartment, he quietly let himself in. He took his jacket and shoes off before going into the living room. He saw Yoongi sit on the couch watching some tv. It made Jimin smile for some reason and he realised it was because it was Yoongi. It was his boyfriend who he loved so dearly. So what if he was a vampire. He was Jimin's vampire.