Vmin (smut)

Jimin was working out in the dorm, the only people was him and his boyfriend V. V sat watching him from the corner of his eye. He had taken his shirt off and V loved the view.

"Hold my feet while, I do crunches?" Jimin asked and V agreed. Everytime he went up their faces was close to each other. After a while Jimin went down and didn't go up.

"I am so exhausted." Jimin said.

"Come on babe, you need to take twenty, and you did fifteen. You have five more to go." V said and Jimin growled "I'll tell you what, everytime you go up I kiss you." V flashed his perfect smile.

"That'll defently get me motivated." Jimin said and smiled. He started to do crunches again and everytime he went up V would give him the kiss he promised. The last time he went up Jimin really went in for the kiss, he put a hand on his cheek. He licked V's lips to get permission to get in and he did. Jimin shifted so V was lying down and he was hovering over him. Their lips didn't stop touching each other. Jimin's hand went down to the hem of V's shirt. V arched is back so Jimin could take it off. Jimin kissed down his chest and kissed V's growing bulge through the fabirc of his jeans. He kissed V's nipples and he left out a soft moan. V swung his legs around Jimin and started to grind their crotches against each other. Jimin moaned into V's ear. V's hands went down to the hem of Jimin's pants and started to unbutton it. Soon after both of them was fully naked. Jimin kissed his boyfriends shaft and took it in his mouth. V arched his back and let out a string of moans. Jimin licked the tip before taking him out. He licked his fingers looking seductive at V. He put V's legs on his shoulders and put his fingers in. He moved his fingers fast, when it was enough he pulled them out. He replaced his fingers with his penis. He waited for V to adjust before moving. He started to move slowly teasing V.

"Faster please Jimin." V begged. Jimin did as he wished and moved faster. They were moaning messes. V grabbed the other boys silver hair with one hand and the other went down to his own penis and started to help himself. They moaned each others names as they came. Jimin leaned down and kissed his boyfriends lips.

"V hyung. V hyung. Wake up." V could hear a voice and it took him a moment to realise it was Jungkook's voice. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook staring at him.

"What?" He asked still a bit drowsy.

"Dinner is ready," Jungkook said with a bunny smile "oh and I'll send your boyfriend in because you seem like you need him." Jungkook walked out teasing V by moaning Jimin's name in a exaggerated way. V blushed madly. He wanted to get up but realised his sheet and underwear was wet.

"Babe, Jungkook said you wanted to talk to me?" Jimin said and walked into the room. "What happend?" Jimin asked when he saw the wet sheet.

"I might have had a dream about us and Jungkook might have heard me moan your name." V said and looked away. Jimin laughed.

"That's okay. Babe it could happen to everybody." Jimin walked closer to V "You know what would drive him crazy?" Jimin smirked.

"No." V said.

"If we pretended to do something." V laughed before agreeing.
In the living room Jungkook had regretted his choice to tease V.

Just stopping by to say thank you so much for 4k!! :)