Vhope (sweet/sad)

This is a part 2 for the latest Vhope, it was requested by lesterdreams ^.^

Three weeks went by and they were getting pretty good at hiding there relationship. The rumors died down and the other members finally stopped looking at the two boys with pity. Whenever they could, they would drag each other into a empty room and talk or kiss. They texted each other everyday, since they still wasn't suppose to be all happy. Only a few times had it almost gone wrong. Sometimes they all sat in the same room together and they were texting, one of them would accidently smile and one of the other members would notice and ask what it was. Then they would quickly have to come up with some lame excuse but luckly they all felt so terrible about what happend they let it be. One time they had been in the kitchen, they were kissing when they could hear someone come. They quickly pulled away just as Jin walked in.
Today was their 6 months anniversary and they were very excited about it. J-Hope stood in Namjoon and his room waiting for Taehyung. When Taehyung came in a big smile spread on his face. He kissed him gently on the mouth.

"Happy anniversary." J-Hope smiled.

"Happy anniversary." Taehyung said smiled back. They held each other closely.

"So I got an idea." J-Hope said "What about we go out tonight and celebrate?"

"Sounds good but how?" Taehyung asked.

"You tell them you're going to be out with one of your friends and I'll tell them I'm in the studio. We can go for a walk or catch a movie. We just need to make sure to not get caught and we'll sneak back in the dorm when they're sleeping." J-Hope said already thinking it through.

"It sounds great to me." Taehyung said and leaned in. Their lips met in a sweet kiss.

"TAE." The two boys pulled away from the kiss, when they heard Jungkook yell.

"You better go." J-Hope said without letting go of his boyfriend.

"Yeah I should." Taehyung said.

"TAE!" Jungkook yelled again. The boys sighed. They kissed one last time before Taehyung left the room.
Later that night J-Hope said he was going to the studio and didn't know when he would be home. He took a cab to the park where they had decided to meet. He waited for fifteen minuts but Taehyung didn't come. He texted him where he was but he didn't answer. He stood another fifteen minuts and it was starting to get cold. Fifteen minuts later he was worried and decided to get back home to the dorm. When he walked into the living room, he felt a knot in his stomach of both anger and relief when he saw Taehyung sitting and playing some game with Jungkook.

"Tae I thought you would be out with Bogum?" J-Hope said with some coldness in his voice.

"I was but Jimin reminded me, he told me last week that he was going to shoot a movie." Taehyung said and tried to give an apologetic look.

"Where's your phone?" J-Hope asked.

"Jungkook took it away so we could concentrate on the game." Taehyung said.

"Why are you so early home?" Jungkook asked too captivated by the game to realise what was going on between the two.

"I guess I didn't really feel like it anyway." J-Hope said and left the room. He walked to his own room and plopped down on the bed. Rap Monster was out working so he had it to himself. He was mad but knew it wasn't purely on Taehyung. He was mad over the situation, he was tired of hiding and lying to his best friends. A tear rolled down his cheek as he felt overwhelmed by everything. A few minuts later the door opened and Taehyung stepped in.