Sugamon (sad/sweet)

Heads up is really long, is a part 2 to the latest Sugamon/Namjin as it was requested by a lot^.^

Yoongi got a call later the same day, he expected it to be Namjoon but he never called or even texted him. When he got the news that Namjoon was in the hospital after trying to kill himself, he hurried to the hospital, it felt like everything was going in slow motion. He wanted to cry but was way too shocked to do such thing. It's my fault. If I hadn't left him it would be fine. How could he do this? I shouldn't feel guilty, I couldn't have known that. If I had just listened to him. I hate myself.
His thoughts didn't stop until he was on the floor Namjoon was on. A doctor approched him.

"Hello are you Min Yoongi?" He asked like Yoongi's world wasn't falling apart.

"Yes."

"You're his emgency contact, what relation do you have?" The doctor asked.

"I'm his boyfri-ex-boyfriend." Yoongi said correcting himself and got tears in his eyes. "What happend?"

"The neighbours heard a lot of noise from the apartment and suddenly everything went quiet. One of them knocked on the door but no answer came so they got worried and called the police. Everything was smashed. They found him in his bathtop. He took a lot of pills." The doctor explained. Yoongi's heart sank.

"Is he going to be okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Physical yes. Mentally. Not sure. We've called a shrink at a mental hospital near by who's coming to talk to him and he'll properly be put there for a while." Yoongi nodded. Everything that could make him feel good was welcome. He answered a few more of the doctors questions and asked if he could see him. The doctor said yes but he would properly wake up soon. Yoongi walked to the door, he slowly opened it. Namjoon was lying in the bed which brought more tears to Yoongi. He walked in and closed the door. He walked to bed and let every tear out while holding Namjoon's hand. He looked so peaceful which scared Yoongi as it also looked like he was really dead. He didn't know how long he sat like that, just crying. He looked at Namjoon's beautiful face and cared his cheek. Namjoon's eyes stired as he started to open them. When they were completely open he saw Yoongi. He was confused at first but realised he was in a hospital.

"Hey." Yoongi said so soft it hurt.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon said his voice was hoarse.

"They called me." Yoongi said. Namjoon's face showed no emotion and niether did his voice.

"Oh." Was the only thing Namjoon could say. Yoongi felt many emotions while Namjoon felt numb.

"Why would you do such thing?" Yoongi asked, needing an answer.

"You left me. I didn't know how to live without you. I hated myself for what I did to you. I couldn't stand myself." Namjoon said. Yoongi had a hard time talking due to the lump in his throat.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said not able to say anything else. He wanted to tell him that he couldn't live without him too and he loved him but the words didn't come.

"It's okay." Namjoon said simply. The door opened and a women stepped in. She introduced herself as the shrink.

"I should properly leave." Yoongi said not able to bare it anymore. "Namjoon I-Please don't hate yourself. I don't hate you, please don't think I do." Namjoon only nodded and Yoongi left the room, his heart broken.
The shrink asked Namjoon lots of questions and Namjoon answered them with short replies. Namjoon didn't feel. He didn't feel anything when he saw Yoongi. It was like all his emotions were locked away inside him and he didn't how to get the key. He was moved to the mental hospital some days later. He still felt nothing. He tried to reach inside him to feel but it was just black. He talked to the shrink three times a week. The rest of the time he spend in his room or in the common area, he didn't really talk to anyone but observed them. Later he got a notepad he could write on. He started to write whatever came into his mind and draw a little. Then he got a book which he read quickly and then he read it again. Word by word, over and over until he knew it by heart. A month went by but Namjoon hardly noticed as it seemed like everything was a blur.