Vmon (smut)

Taehyung and Namjoon were on a campout with their friends. They were lying close in their tent, late in the evening. They had a little light burning so they could see each other. Namjoon put a hand on Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer. Taehyung leaned in and kissed Namjoon tenderly.

"I love you so much." Taehyung said when they pulled away.

"I love you too." Namjoon said. Taehyung smiled and leaned in again. This time the kiss was filled with more passion. Taehyung didn't know what it was, that made him act like this. All he could think about in that moment was kissing, touching and being with Namjoon. He got more dominant, which was extremly rare. Namjoon didn't mind it at all. Taehyung got out of his sleeping bag and took Namjoon's off too. Luckly it was a warm night plus it sure was going to get heated in the little tent. Taehyung sat himself down with a leg on each side of Namjoon's body. He kissed down Namjoon's neck and continued to take his shirt off so he could kiss his stomach too. He let the tip of his tounge go over his nipples. Namjoon moaned by the pleasure. Taehyung had placed his ass on Namjoon's crotch and were grinding while kissing him all over his body.

"Tae." Namjoon moaned and put a hand on Taehyung's leg. Namjoon could barely take it. Taehyung took his shirt off too and Namjoon admired the view. The dim light from the lamp, made Taehyung's skin glow and he looked like someone from a fairy tale. Taehyung smiled when he saw Namjoon's face.

"What?" Taehyung asked a bit shy.

"You just look so besutiful." Namjoon said captivated by his beauty. Taehyung blushed but Namjoon leaned up while pulling Taehyung down. He kissed his lips softly because he couldn't help it. They rested their foreheads together.

"I don't know how to makes things heated again." Taehyung said softly, drunk on the Namjoon's love.

"I do." Namjoon said and suddenly Taehyung was the one lying down. Namjoon kissed his boyfriends beautiful skin and took his pants and underwear off. Namjoon were already hard from the good work Taehyung did on him. Taehyung could feel his member press against his own. The soft fabric Namjoon were wearing teased him as Namjoon grinding his lower body against Taehyung's. Namjoon hovered over him and took his hand down to Taehyung's member. He bobbed it while he nibbled to his earlobe. When the only thing he could hear was Taehyung's moans he stopped and took his own remaning clothes off.

"Wait do we have lube?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung nodded and stretched out an arm to get his bag. He quickly found it and gave it to Namjoon. Namjoon kissed Taehyung as a thanks and put a lot on his member. He put some on his fingers and put them in Taehyung. Little moans escaped his lips. They had to keep it down since the others were nearby. When Namjoon were done, he replaced his fingers with his member. Taehyung nodded when he was ready and Namjoon moved slowly to begin with. Taehyung moaned again as the bigger pleasure came. It felt good but they both knew it could feel better and Namjoon speeded up the pace. They were both moaning and having great troubles keeping it down. Namjoon could see Taehyung looking for something to grab with his hands so he took them in his own. Namjoon kissed Taehyung's lips tenderly. Taehyung took a hand on his own member and Namjoon helped him. The moans kept getting louder or louder and they tried so hard to keep it down. Namjoon quicken the pace a he was close to his high.

"Tae." Namjoon moaned as he came. Taehyung came too. They breathed hard as they put on their clothes again and snuggled close.

"You know you really do look amazing." Namjoon said and cared Taehyung's cheek.

"Thank you. You are quite handsome yourself." Taehyung said. Namjoon smiled so his dimples showed.

"Let's go to bed." Namjoon said and a while after they were both sleeping.
The next morning Taehyung and Namjoon were the last one to come out of the tent. When they did come out all of the other boys started to laugh.

"What?" Namjoon asked and looked at Taehyung confused.

"Did you have fun last night?" Jungkook asked them still laughing. It didn't help the two boys, they were still confused.

"Did you know that when it's dark outside and there's a little light in the tent, you can see everything the people inside the tent do? Like their silhouette?" Jimin said laughing even harder. Namjoon and Taehyung blushed extremly as they figured out what had happend.

"Don't worry we didn't look." Hoseok said smiling widely. "Now sit down and eat." The boys did but the blush stayed on their cheeks for a long time. The other boys didn't mention it again but they couldn't help but smile when they saw the blushing boys.

I know his birthday is almost over in Korea but is not here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!! I really hope he had a good day with fans and BTS and I hope he knows how proud we are of him with Hwarang and how strong he has been ^.^