Yoonseok (smut)

This is part 2 to the latest Yoonseok ^.^

Hoseok gently put Yoongi down on the bed. He hovered over him kissing his neck. Yoongi put his legs around Hoseok's body and pulled him down. Hoseok took Yoongi's shirt off and kissed his lips. He licked at his bottom lip wanting to get access which Yoongi gave him. Yoongi's hands went down to Hoseok's butt and squeezed it slightly. Hoseok moved on to kiss Yoongi's neck and nibbed his ear while Yoongi fell deeper into the pleasure Hoseok was giving him. Hoseok mapped out Yoongi's body with kisses. He started to take off his pants and kissed his crotch. Yoongi moaned slightly and moved around on the bed as he slowly got hard. Hoseok removed Yoongi's underwear and licked his tip and nibbed slightly to it. Yoongi grabbed the sheets and clutched them while moands fell out of his mouth. Hoseok left small kisses on his member and licked slightly before he let his mouth go completely over his member. He took him in as much as he could before closing his lips and taking him halfway out. Yoongi's moans gave Hoseok confidence and he moved his hands to touch what he couldn't put in his mouth. He slowly started to go faster and he could feel Yoongi thrusting slightly.

"I'll..come..if...you...don't..stop." Yoongi said his voice stained with the pleasure he was feeling. Hoseok took him out completely and kissed the tip.

"Let me strip you." Yoongi said and Hoseok agreed. He let Yoongi sit up and they both sat on their knees. As Yoongi kissed his mouth he could feel Yoongi's member poking against his crotch. Yoongi removed Hoseok's shirt and let a hand run over his nipples. He rubbed his hand against them and Hoseok parted his lips in pleasure. Yoongi proceeded to open Hoseok's pants and put his hand in his underwear. Hoseok moaned as Yoongi stroked his member before taking it in his hand. His grib kept getting loose then tight while he moved his hand. Hoseok placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and bowed his head. Yoongi moved Hoseok head up with his free hand and kissed his neck sweetly.

"Stop." Hoseok suddenly breathed and Yoongi knew he would come soon. Hoseok removed his remaning clothes completely before grabbing the lube and putting in on fingers. Yoongi was still on his knees so Hoseok spread his legs a little before putting his fingeres in his entrance. Yoongi whined slightly but quickly stopped as the feeling was welcomed. When he was ready, Hoseok put some on his member, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt Yoongi at all. He then leaned in and talked softly in Yoongi's ear while holding his waist.

"How do you want to do it?" Hoseok asked.

"I want to ride you." The answer came back after some thought. Hoseok nodded even though Yoongi couldn't see him. Hoseok then turned Yoongi around and sat back against the headboard. He guided Yoongi down on his member and he could feel Yoongi dig his fingers into his shoulders. Hoseok had his hands firmly placed on Yoongi's waist and he mirrored Yoongi's action from before as Yoongi started to move. Yoongi put his head back as the pleasure filled his body up and took him over. Their moans mixed and created a sound which both of them loved. Yoongi speeded up slightly and the temperature in the room was getting hotter. Hoseok had closed eyes but opened them to look at Yoongi. The way sweat slightly broke out on his forehead and his mouth was parted only to let the most amazing sounds come out of it was something that made Hoseok satisfied. Hoseok let his head lean up against the headboard again and closed his eyes as Yoongi speeded up again.

"I love you so much." Yoongi moaned suddenly and Hoseok smiled slightly.

"I love you too baby." Hoseok answered and Yoongi was the one smiling slightly now.

"Will you touch me?" Yoongi asked and Hosoek replied with taking his member in his hand. He moved it and now Yoongi let his head hanging. Yoongi speeded up again but even so it was still gentle.

"I'm there soon." Hoseok breathed and a moan came back telling him Yoongi was close as well. As Hoseok really went to work and started to move Yoongi's member, the older came. He breathed heavy but kept moving for Hoseok to come too. He came soon after and Yoongi could feel his liquid filling him up. Yoongi put his head on Hoseok's shoulder exhausted. Hoseok put his hands around Yoongi. They sat like that catching their breaths. When they had Yoongi moved so Hoseok could pull out. Hoseok found something to clean them with before they both put underwear and relaxing pants on. It was pretty hot for the both of them so they decided not to wear a shirt. They went into the couch and lay down. They turned on Netflix and found the series they were currently watching. Yoongi sat leaned up against Hoseok's chest with Hoseok's one leg lying on the couch and the other hanging down from the couch. He had his arms around Yoongi's small figure and kept placing small kisses on Yoongi's head and neck.

"Remember what I said okay?" Hoseok said after a little while.

"I will." Yoongi said. "I won't listen to them about you. What you said made me realise we're perfect for each other and no one should ever get between that." He looked up and looked at Hoseok who were smiling.

"That's right. Is just you and me against the world." Hoseok said and kissed Yoongi's nose. Yoongi smiled too and turned to watch the show. Hoseok squezzed Yoongi a little before going back to the show too. Like planned they cuddled the rest of the night and when they went to bed Yoongi fell alseep in Hoseok's arms both knowing they would be happy as long as they were together.