Taejin (smut)

Taehyung crawled to his boyfriend Jin who were currently sitting on the bed, talking on the phone with someone from his work. He had been on the phone for about fifteen minuts and Taehyung was growing impatient. Before the call they had been tangled up, touching each other and kissing. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jin's body and pressed his lips to his neck. Jin didn't react which Taehyung wasn't too happy with. Taehyung continued to run his hands up and down Jin's chest going slower as he went over the nippels. Jin was reacting slightly now, he was getting a bit tense. Taehyung kissed down Jin's neck and nibbed at his ear.

"Come on, I want you." Taehyung whispered while letting a hand go slowly towards Jin's crotch. Jin's breath changed as he wanted to moan but couldn't. Taehyung was almost as his crotch as Jin grabbed his hand.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Jin said into the phone and threw it to a chair in the room. He quickly turned around and pinned Taehyung to the bed. Taehyung smirked lustful. "So you think is funny to tease me?"

"Very." Taehyung said in a mischievous tone.

"Well I better do something about that then." Jin said and leaned down. He roughtly kissed Taehyung and put pressure on his crotch with his own. Taehyung was already moaning as Jin kissed down his neck and quickly removed his shirt. While exploring Taehyung's mouth with his tounge, he made his hands go down his chest to his nippels where he rubbed them until they got hard. Jin took his own shirt off and Taehyung reached out to touch him but Jin grabbed his hands.

"Oh no you've touched me enough. Naughty boys gets punished." Jin said, he reached over to the nightstand and found some silk rope. Taehyung bit his lip as Jin sat on his crotch and carefully put it around his wrists and tied the other end to the headboard. "Maybe you will be better next time." Jin said but Taehyung knew that wouldn't happen, he liked dominant Jin. The older removed Taehyung's pants and underwear in one go so the cold air hit Taehyung. He was a litte hard and he watched as Jin smirked as he took him in. As Jin moved slowly Taehyung closed his eyes and moaned his heart out.

"Faster." Taehyung said but Jin didn't listen. Taehyung tried to thrust but Jin held him down, Taehyung half moaned half sighed. Finally the torture stopped and Jin took him out. Jin was already hard by the moans and feeling of Taehyung. He put a leg on each side of Taehyung and held himself up by leaning on his knees.

"Since I'm not sure you learned how to behave just yet, I have an idea." Jin said and slowly opened his belt and took it out. Taehyung widen his eyes, they had done stuff like that before but never with a belt. Jin turned Taehyung over and made sure his ass was sticking up. Taehyung could feel his body tense up as he was waiting for the hit. "Tell me if it hurts." Jin said as he folded the belt. He hit Taehyung's ass, it wasn't hard but enough for Taehyung to moan. Jin hit again a little harder and Taehyung responded with a louder moan. Jin hit twice in a row making Taehyung's legs tremble.

"Do you like it?" Jin asked as he put a hand on Taehyung's lower stomach to keep him steady.

"I love it." Taehyung moaned. "More." Jin smirked and hit harder this time. He continued to hit and Taehyung continued to moan, Jin first stopped when Taehyung's ass was getting red. Then he crawled of the bed, leaving Taehyung breathless. Taehyung could hear the zip from Jin's pants and the soft sound as both his pants and underwear fell to the floor. Jin took his time as he found the lube and put it on himself, Taehyung knew it was to tease him and for the first time he wished he hadn't teased him first. He knew saying something wouldn't help so he kept quiet. Jin moved Taehyung's legs futher apart to get better access. As Jin's finger went inside him followed by two others, he moaned and moved a little back. He knew Jin was enjoying to see Taehyung like that, he knew a little smile played on his lips because he had seen it many times before. When Jin took his fingers out Taehyung felt like screaming. It wasn't much but at least that had been something.

"Tell me why you've been naughty." Jin said. Taehyung's ass was still sticking up and Jin was holding his hips to keep him steady so Taehyung knew it wasn't going to be soft.

"I touched you and kissed you while you were on the phone." Taehyung said. He could feel the tip of Jin's member against his entrance.

"And what did you whispere in my ear?" Jin said and leaned a little forward with his member.

"I told you I want you." Taehyung answered obedient.

"Do you still want me?" Jin asked and leaned futher forward so his member was almost in.

"Yes." Taehyung said, he could feel his body reacting and he had to resist the urge to move his ass back.

"How much?" Jin asked and cared Taehyung's hips with his thumb.

"More than air." Taehyung said and even before he got to finish the sentence Jin was inside him. Like expected Jin was thrusting fast and steady. Taehyung moans filled the room up once more as he felt Jin's member go in and out. Jin moaned too as the feeling of Taehyung's walls was around his member. He made sure to move Taehyung's hips back as he thrusted forward, it made everything in Taehyung feel like lightning. Taehyung moaned Jin's name over and over and Jin couldn't be more satisfied. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly as he forgot everything but the two of them and the pleasure Jin was giving him. Jin himself felt like being in paradise, he loved Taehyung a lot and it only made it better. Jin could feel something inside him tighten up and if possible he thursted faster and hit Taehyung's sweet spot which made Taehyung's legs tremble.

"Jin I'm close." Taehyung moaned. Jin moaned back in response and soon after they both came breathing heavy. As soon as Jin pulled out Taehyung fell down on the bed exhausted. Jin untied him and placed himself next to him.

"Did you learn to behave." Jin said after some time. Taehyung moved himself so he could rest his head on Jin's chest and tangled their legs so their naked bodies were pressed together.

"I want to say no but honestly I don't think I can take that one more time. Not right now" Taehyung said. He felt a little sore after the belt not that he would say that to Jin, in case Jin would get afraid of hurting him and not do it again.

"That's okay, I'll ask later." Jin said and wrapped his arm around Taehyung. They went silent and Taehyung could feel himself falling asleep, it sure had drained him from engery. His breath became heavy as he mumbled an I love you to Jin right before he fell asleep.