Vhope (smut)

Taehyung and J-Hope had been together for 3 months. Which was going really great the only problem being, they hadn't gotton a chance to do it, of the fear of one of the other members to walk in on them. None of them had done it before but they both wanted the other to be their first. One day they had shyly tried to Google about it. They had the lube and everything but never the time or place. So when they finally had two days off, they decided to get a room on a hotel so they could finally do it. They told the other members they just needed a little couple time and set off to the hotel. They ate first and then shyly brushed their teeth. They sat on the bed looking at each other.

"You still want to?" J-Hope asked.

"Yes. I'm just nervous." Taehyung said honestly.

"Me too." J-Hope admitted. They slowly started to move forward and started to kiss. It started off sweet but became passionate quickly. J-Hope figured since he was the older and knew more, he would guide Taehyung. He gently made Taehyung lie down. J-Hope hovered over him and started to kiss down his jaw and neck. He put his hands under Taehyung's shirt and Taehyung took it off. J-Hope kissed down Taehyung's chest and stomach. It gave off a tingly feeling in Taehyung when he was near his crotch. J-Hope removed his own shirt, he was sitting on Taehyung's lap. The younger let his hands go over J-Hope's chest with loving eyes. He gave a shy smile to J-Hope who replied with gently kissing his lips. While they kissed J-Hope let his hand brush over Taehyung's nipples and it send an unexpected shiver down his body. J-Hope noticed and leaned down to kiss them. Taehyung moaned slightly as he had never been touched like that. J-Hope hesitent removed both of their pants. Taehyung followed J-Hope's movements with curious eyes. J-Hope leaned down and kissed Taehyung's crotch. Taehyung moaned and it was the best sound J-Hope had ever heard. Taehyung was soon hard and a sense of satisfaction hit J-Hope as it was because of him. J-Hope captured Taehyung's lips again and let his tounge slip in. He let his own hand down in his own underwear to get hard too but Taehyung stopped him with his own hand and did it for him. J-Hope moaned into the kiss. The boys were both ready as J-Hope slowly took Taehyung's underwear off him. The nevoursness was replaced with exciment. They felt completely safe and they knew it was right. J-Hope took his own underwear off too. He found some lube, they had gotton. He put a lot on his own member and again Taehyung's eyes followed his movements. He put some on his fingers too and helped Taehyung give him access.

"It might hurt." J-Hope said. Taehyung nodded, he had put his head back and tried to relax his body. J-Hope slowly let a finger go in and moved it a little. Taehyung didn't seem to mind so he put one more finger in, when Taehyung's lips parted, he let another finger go in. Small moaned escaped his lips. When J-Hope thought it was enough he took them out. He positioned himself and looked at Taehyung.

"Are you still sure?" J-Hope asked.

"Yes, I want to." Taehyung said with a husky voice.

"Okay. Remember it might hurt to begin with." J-Hope said. Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes tightly. J-Hope pushed himself in, Taehyung clutched the sheets. It was a new feeling that Taehyung didn't mind.

"Okay you can move now." Taehyung said softly. J-Hope did slowly. It was exciting for them both as pleasure they hadn't known before hit them. They went slow until it wasn't enough. J-Hope thrusted faster and now moans were filling up the room. They mixed to create the most beautiful sound to the both of them.

"Is it okay?" J-Hope asked through moans.

"I love it." Taehyung said with a little smile playing on his lips. "Can we go a little faster?"

"Everything for you." J-Hope said and speeded up. Taehyung moaned louder and put his hands on J-Hope's shoulder blades.

"Hoseok." Taehyung moaned as he felt some reinforced pleasure deep inside his stomach and he came while dugging his nails in the olders back. J-Hope came too as Taehyung breathed out. He pulled out and cleaned them both before they both got dressed and laid down. They laid on their sides closely with their legs tangled up and intertwined fingers.

"How do you feel?" J-Hope asked.

"Relaxed. Great. Perfect." Taehyung said not able to decribe the feeling. J-Hope laughed slightly.

"Good." J-Hope kissed the other on his nose.

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked.

"I feel great too. I wish we'd done it before." J-Hope said and Taehyung agreed.

"I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." J-Hope said, he pulled Taehyung closer and they fell into a sweet sleep.

Short imagines with BTS shipsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara