Namjin (request)

This was requested by @sugabobbyboo ^.^ I have never written anything about hybrid so I'm not sure I got it right but I tired my best plus this became much longer than intended :)

Namjoon was in his car on his way home from work. The dark was settling in slowly as he drove. Not many cars were on the street as Namjoon hummed along to a song on the radio. As he turned a corner he thought something was on the ground. Namjoon narrowed his eyes as he came closer and realised it was a person. He hurried to stop the car and get out. A boy was lying wailing. He carefully rolled him over and realised the boy was half a cat. He had ears sticking out of his brown hair and his nails were of something diffrent that humans. He had a tale and when he looked with fear shining out from his eyes, Namjoon saw they were glowing green on the border to yellow. Namjoon scanned his body before saying anything. He saw his leg was bleading.

"Don't be scared." Namjoon whispered to the boy. "My name's Namjoon."

"I-I'm Jin." The boy said.

"I'll help you get into my car and I'll take you to the hospital." Namjoon said but Jin grabbed his arm looking even more scared than before.

"No!" Jin said with a voice that shook with fear.

"But you're hurt." Namjoon said.

"I can't go to a hospital please." Jin said and closed his eyes in pain. Namjoon thought for a little while before he decided.

"We'll go to my place then, I'll see if I can help you." Namjoon said and Jin nodded. Namjoon helped Jin to stand up and put an arm around his waist. Jin put an arm around Namjoon's shoulder and limped to his car. Namjoon helped him get inside before running to the other side and jumped in driving home. The boy didn't stop wailing and Namjoon was getting nervous that he might not be able to help him. As soon as they were at Namjoon's apartment, he realised the next problem. He had to get Jin up stairs.

"There's a lot of stairs so I have to carry you on my back." Namjoon said softly but Jin didn't say anything. With a lot of hard work Namjoon got him on his back. He could feel his tale go around his leg as he walked. It took a long time before they reached the apartment but when they did Namjoon carefully put Jin on the bed. He turned on lights so he could see his leg. It was on his shin. There was a lot of blood so it was hard to tell exactly how bad it was. There was a whole in his pants where the wound was but Namjoon couldn't get to it. "Jin, I'm so sorry to ask you this but you have to take your pants off." Jin's eyes were showing he was uneasy but slowly started to get out of them while Namjoon got a clutch, water and some bandage. Namjoon took a chair so he could sit comfortable while cleaning the blood off. He started to dry it off where he knew there was no wound but as soon as he hit it slightly Jin hissed at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at Jin who looked back not breaking eye contact.

"I have to for you to get better." Namjoon said carefully. Jin took a second before he nodded and put his head down on the pillow. Namjoon saw him clutch the pillow as Namjoon slowly started to clean it. When he was done cleaning it, it luckly wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. He put bandage around his leg before finding some sweatpants he could wear. He gave them to him but Jin shook his head.

"There's no room for my tale." Jin said, already looking a little better.

"I'll cut a hole in them for you but I need to know where." Namjoon said. Jin showed him where and Namjoon cut it. Jin put the pants on while Namjoon cleaned up and found something to eat for them both. He walked in again to see Jin sitting up with his legs stretched out. Namjoon gave him the food and a glass of milk which made Jin look slightly amused.