Yoonseok (request)

This is part 2 for the latest Yoonseok, it was requested by @Sugabubbyboo ^.^

Yoongi walked into his apartment. He knew by instinct something was wrong. It was dark besides the light in the bathroom. The door was a little open to reveal the light. He pushed it open. He knew what was hiding behind it. He knew what was waiting. Jimin. Dead in the bathtop. His eyes fell to the floor which was wet. Then he looked at the bathtop. He became stunned then he started to scream. It wasn't Jimin. It was Hoseok. He ran over to him crying. He got him out but life was no longer in him. He called out his name.

Yoongi was still yelling when he opened his eyes. Hoseok was holding him and whispering things to comfort him.

"It was just a nightmare." He whispered into Yoongi's ear as he rocked him. Though tears were coming down Yoongi's face he started to fall down and relax into Hoseok's arms. First when his breathing finally became normal and his tears stopped did he talk.

"It wasn't Jimin in the bathtop this time." Yoongi said "It was you." Yoongi let his thumb go over his wedding ring, it helped him come down as well. They had been married for a year so it served as a reminder that Hoseok was there for him when he had nightmares.

"I'm sorry you had that nightmare but don't worry I won't do that to you." Hoseok said and kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"I know. It was just really scary to see it. It was exactly like the time I found Jimin." Yoongi said. He shifted so they could lie down again. They were facing each other so Yoongi could bury his head in Hoseok's chest. It calmed him down to be able to feel Hoseok's beating heart.

"I understand it was scary but you don't have to worry now. I'm here, I'm breathing and so are you." Hoseok said and cared Yoongi's back.

"I love you." Yoongi said.

"I love you too." Hoseok said and they drifted off to sleep again.
When they woke up again it was because a sharp noice sounded throughout the apartment. It was Yoongi's phone and he growled as he answered it without checking who it was. Hoseok checked the time, it was only 5 in the morning, way too early to be up. He laid down again only half awake but when he heard Yoongi's voice he sat straight up and became completely awake.

"What hospital?" Yoongi said worried. "Okay I'll be right there." He hung up and turned towards his husband.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"My cousin was in a car accident, he's at the hospital. I need to go see him." Yoongi said.

"I'll come with you." Hoseok said and stood up. They quickly got dressed and was on their way in no time. Hoseok kept looking at Yoongi. He knew he didn't want to show it but it was hard on him. He took a hold of Yoongi's hand, Yoongi didn't react much, he was too into his own thoughts. First when they were at the hospital did it hit Hoseok that it was the same hospital Jimin had been brought to. They got out of the cab and hurried inside. As they walked deeper inside the hospital Yoongi started to slow down. Hoseok looked over at him to see he was completely pale.
Memories hit Yoongi like a hammer. It was like he was back to when Jimin had decided to leave him. He remembered the doctors and how everyone was rushing around. He stopped walking when it became too much for him. He could feel he was being pulled into the side but didn't know by who. First when he heard a voice call for him did he realise it was his husband.

"Yoongi." Hoseok called gently "Yoongi you're okay. You're here with me." Yoongi finally focused on Hoseok.

"I'm sorry I.." His voice died out, he couldn't really explain it.

"Is okay just hold my hand okay? I'll guide you." Hoseok said and kissed his cheek. Yoongi really hoped Hoseok knew how greatful he was for him. Yoongi nodded and held tightly onto Hoseok's hand. They found the hall where Yoongi's aunt and uncle were and of course his cousin's girlfriend was there too. Yoongi was really close with his cousin so that was why they had called him. It took some time before Yoongi cleared his throat, announcing they had arrived.