Taekook (smut)

Jungkook were in his bed talking on the phone with his boyfriend. They hadn't seen each other in a while since Taehyung was on vacation.

"I miss you." Taehyung said from the other end.

"I miss you too." Jungkook said. It was evening and he had told his parents goodnight so he could talk to Taehyung without getting disturbed. Taehyung was talking about his vacation when Jungkook suddenly felt something deep inside his stomach, he looked down his body and saw his member was hard. He growled slightly into the phone, did it have to happen at that time.

"What?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend, interrupting his long string of words.

"Is nothing." Jungkook said and covered his crotch with his duvet.

"Tell me." Taehyung insisted. Jungkook sighed into the phone.

"I just got hard, that's it." Jungkook said giving up.

"Oh well let me see what I can do about that." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

"What are you going to do, you're so far away." Jungkook said.

"Just do what I say and listen to me okay?" Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jungkook said a bit hesitent.

"First of lie down if the lights are on, turn them off." Jungkook turned the light off and everything was black.

"Have you done that?" Taehyung asked in a husky voice.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

"Good. Now close your eyes." Taehyung continued and Jungkook did "First of lift your shirt up just above the nipples. Think of me and pretend I'm the one who rubs them til they become hard." Jungkook thought of Taehyung when they had sex and how he would either lick them or rub them like he did in that moment. He could hear Taehyung's breath slightly in the phone which made it better.

"Are you done my baby?" Taehyung said in a husky voice which only really showed when they had sex.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

"Now let a hand slide down you stomach and into your underwear. Here you let the fingers go slowly up and down your erection and sometimes over the tip." Jungkook did what he said and little moans could be heard into the phone. "Now you take a firm grib around it and think of me. Like how I kiss your lips tenderly right before we have sex. How I let my hand slide down your body. How I lick your nipples til they get hard. How my long fingers go inside you when we're just about to do it. How my member fills you up over and over as I thrust into you." Jungkook had started to move his hand while Taehyung said all of this, thinking about exactly what he said. He kept moaning as it felt so good. He could unfortunately only moan little moans as his family was home and really shouldn't know.

"Oh and babe know that what you're doing right now to yourself, I'm doing the exact same thing to me." Taehyung said which could explain the husky voice. Instead of answering Jungkook moaned into the phone. He imagined that Taehyung was next to him as he could hear his moans. He thought about how Taehyung looked when he was naked and how he would properly look in that moment, moaning on a bed with his eyes closed. He thought about how it felt when Taehyung touched him. He moved his hand faster by all these thoughts.

"Say my name." Jungkook begged.

"Jungkook." Taehyung responded with a moan.  It felt better than Jungkook thought it would, certainly better than it usually did when he was doing it by himself. As he came closer his moans sounded a little louder and he could hear Taehyung's doing the same thing.

"I'm close Tae." Jungkook moaned.

"Me too Kookie." Taehyung moaned back. Jungkook moaned a lot more as he reached his high. When Taehyung heard his boyfriend reach his high so did he. Jungkook took his hand out.

"I didn't know it could feel this good over the phone." Jungkook said a bit shy.

"Me niether, I just thought we could try it. Though I can't wait to come home and do all the things you thought about me doing just now." Taehyung said teasing Jungkook.

"I'm already looking forward to it." Jungkook answered.

"You better be excited. I'm only gone for two weeks but is the longest I haven't gotton to touch you so I have a lot I need to catch up on." Taehyung said.

"Well now I'm certainly very excited." Jungkook said with a little smile on his lips.

"Good." Taehyung said. "Now I have to go but talk to you tomorrow and I love you." Taehyung said.

"Talk to you tomorrow. I love you too." Jungkook said. They hung up and Jungkook changed his underwear before getting into bed again. With completely diffrent thoughts than the ones he had just had, he thought about Taehyung and fell asleep.

I just want to inform you that I'm having problem uploading these days because of some problems with Wattpad so if a day I don't upload is because of that ^.^