Sugamon (sad)

Everything was going to hell, maybe that's why Rap Monster was going to that stupid club. He knew it wasn't a good idea, he knew he shouldn't but he guess he didn't have much to lose at this point. Suga and him had been together for a year now but maybe they just weren't meant to be. They both got caught up in their work and they sort of forgot each other which none of them liked. It was really bad lately. They hadn't talked for days, only a text once in a while so today it finally got enough for Suga. They started to yell, waking up the whole dorm. They both said things they didn't mean and Rap Monster guessed they kinda broke up. Suga told him to get lost so he did. He didn't know why but it was like he wanted to destroy himself even more. He walked to the most sketchy club he could find and went in. He ordered some shots and downed them quickly. After a while two guys came up to him.

"Hey you look like a guy who could use some company." One of them said.

"Come on let's buy you a beer." The second guy said.

"Thank you,." Rap Monster said when they handed him the beer. He downed it quickly, determined to get drunk as fast as possible.

"Woaw man that was fast." One of the guys said impressed.

"Well I'm on a mission to forget." Rap Monster said. "Can we get ten shots?" He asked the bartender, he got what he ordered. He gave two shots each to the guys and downed the other six. He could feel it slowly kicking in.

"If you really want to forget, this ain't the way," The first guy said "No you need something diffrent." Rap Monster looked at him eyebrows raised.

"You seem like a smart guy so you probably know we're we getting at."

"Yeah I can imagine." Rap Monster said.

"Don't worry the first time is free. If you want some meet us outside in five." The guys left. The alcohol had a strong effect now. Rap Monster was hazy as he found his way out of the club to the guys.

"I knew you would come." One of them said.

"What do you got?" Rap Monster asked.

"Not so fast, is this your first time?"

"Yes." Rap Monster said.

"Okay follow me." They lead him to an alley.

"We will lay it for you, hold one of your nostrils and breath in. Got it?"

"Got it." Rap Monster said. They layed the drugs out.

"And you're sure you want to?"

"Yeah let's just get on with it." Rap Monster said.

"Okay here we'll hold it." They holded whatever they had put the drugs on. Rap Monster hold a finger on his one nostrile and was about to breath in when he was pulled away. He fell into someone's arms.

"YAH." He yelled at the figure but the figure just dragged him away.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" It took him some time to realise it was Suga.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Getting trashed." Rap Monster was slurring his words because of the alcohol.

"God I have been looking for you, and I find you doing drugs." Suga was pissed but Rap Monster knew it was because he was worried.

"Why the hell do you care? Huh? You told me to get lost and so I did. Just do me a favour and leave will ya?" Rap Monster spat and he knew when he said it, he had gone way too far.

"Do you want me to leave you? Do you want me to let you do drugs? Fine see what I care. I don't give a fuck." Suga said and turned to leave.

"Shit." Rap Monster whispered to himself and ran after Suga. When he caught up to him he grabbed his arm and saw Suga had tears in his eyes.

"You know what Rap Monster? When you left I felt like crap, I was worried. I have all of the members out looking for you. I admit I said some hurtful things but so did you." Suga said.

"I'm sorry, I know I said some bad things too, that's why I wanted to forget even for a little while." Rap Monster said.

"Maybe we are just better as friends." Suga said and even though it hurt them both, they knew it was right.

"Yeah maybe we are." Rap Monster said. They both got silent.

"Come on I'll text the others and then we'll go home." Suga said, he held his arm around Rap Monster to make sure he walked straight. When they reached the door to the dorm Rap Monster stopped.

"What?" Suga asked.

"I'm so sorry Suga. I know is better for us to not be together, but if I knew the last time I kissed you would be the last I would have enjoyed it much more. I'm gonna miss doing it." Rap Monster said.

"Then do it one more time." Suga said and looked at Rap Monster who leaned in. Their lips met and Sugas back was pressed up agaist the door. Rap Monster had his hand on Sugas cheek. Suga wrapped his hands around Rap Monsters neck. At last they pulled away.

"Did you enjoy it?" Suga asked.

"I did." Rap Monster said. They got into the dorm and went to bed. Even though they had broken up, they both knew it was for the best.