Vmon (sweet)

Taehyung was sitting in the backseat of a cab completely beaten. He had possibly just had the worst day in his entire life. The day had started off with his alarm clock not ringing so he was an hour late for school. When he was finally at school, it had been raining outside and he was completely wet. He had hurried to his classroom where he found out, they had self-study. In the next class, he figured out he had forgot his book. Then it was lunch where he manged to drop something on the floor. Then class again where the teacher seemed to have it out for him and only asked him questions. Then the last two classes where he simply couldn't care less because he couldn't focus. On his way out it didn't rain and thank God for that. He had gotton a cab and were now sighing deeply. He was going over to his boyfriends apartment so hopefully his luck would chance. As he walked up the stairs to his apartment, he felt exhausted and he hoped that Namjoon was ready to cuddle. They had been together for a long time, so Taehyung felt comfortable with just walking in. So when he wanted to open the door, it didn't open but he was already ready to walk in which resulted in him walking into the door. He knew Namjoon was home so it was weird it was locked. He took a hand to his head when the door opened.

"Babe, what are you doing? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"This is the worst day ever!" Taehyung growled. Namjoon frowned as Taehyung walked passed him.

"What do you mean? What happend?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung plopped down on the couch. He waved Namjoon over and made him sit behind him. Taehyung put his head in his lap. Namjoon started to stroke Taehyung's hair.

"Honestly I don't want to talk about it." Taehyung said just enjoying the touch of his boyfriend.

"Is it serious?" Namjoon asked not convinced.

"No is just the curse of Friday 13th." Taehyung said with closed eyes.

"What?"

"Is friday 13th. Everything went bad with me today but now I'm here and everything is alright." Taehyung sighed relaxed. They went quiet for a while.

"Tae I need to talk to you." Namjoon said. Taehyung opened his eyes.

"I knew it! Of course is not over yet. Of course you're going to break up with me, why wouldn't you? I'll just grab my stuff and be on my way" Taehyung whined and started to get up.

"What? Tae no." Namjoon pulled him back down. "I don't want to break up with you. I just wanted to talk to you about that weekend trip we thought about taking."

"Oh. Okay. Go on." Tahyung said and closed his eyes again. Namjoon smiled slightly and continued to talk. They set the date and planned everything.

"Are you feeling better?" Namjoon asked when they were done talking.

"Much better." Taehyung said. He sat up and pulled Namjoon into a kiss.

"Let's order something to eat and I'll give you a massage and we can watch a fun movie." Namjoon said.

"Let's do that." Taehyung said.

"Just sit back and find something to watch, I'll order food and find the things to the massage." Namjoon said. Taehyung kissed Namjoon's hand and sat back. The rest of the night Taehyung felt relaxed and happy with Namjoon. Right before they fell alseep holding each other Taehyung whispered.

"My day got much better thanks to you. I love you Joonie"

"I love you too Tae. Everyday is better when we're together." Namjoon held tighter around Taehyung and that was how they fell asleep.

Wow 30k reads!! Thank you so much for enjoying these short imagines, it means a lot to me that you like them ^.^