Jinkook (request) Part 1

This was requested by KayPop1234 and will envolve smut ^.^ Also this will be in two parts ^.^

Jungkook sat feeling horrible on his couch. He missed his boyfriend so much it hurt his whole body. It had only been a few hours since he left so two years seemed like forever. Jungkook knew it had to happen, as it was mandatory to serve in the military. He just didn't want it to happen. He thought back to before when they had said goodbye and it felt like his insides were being burned.

Jin and Jungkook was crying, as they hugged tightly. They were sitting on their bed Jungkook in Jin's lap.

"Remember that I love you so much." Jin said into Jungkook's shoulder.

"I won't forget it. You should remember how much I love you too." Jungkook said back. Their voices were mushy and at times barely understandable.

"Jungkook you're my everything. I wish I didn't have to do this." Jin said. He had grabbed Jungkook's t-shirt and was clutching it in his hands like it would somehow make the time stop.

"Me too but we can't always get things how we want it. Don't worry I'll wait for you to come back." Jungkook said, trying his best to be brave while his heart was shattering.
He had started to get a headache from all the crying but couldn't stop. Jin had to go soon and it felt like knives were being stabbed into his body. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at his boyfriend. With his hand he mapped out Jin's face. He let it run through his hair and dried the tears under his eyes. He ran a finger over his nose and down to his lips, where he let it rest for a little while. Jin ended up moving his finger and held his hand as he pulled Jungkook closer with his other hand. Their lips met in a kiss that tasted of salt but meant everything. Jungkook enjoyed Jin's lips as he knew he wouldn't get to do it for a long time. When they pulled away Jungkook rested one hand on Jin's chest and their foreheads was pressed together.

"I need to go now." Jin said but Jungkook moved his hands around Jin's neck and held him tight. Jin hugged him back before he moved Jungkook's arms. He took his hand and his bag and they went to the door. Jin had asked Jungkook not to come to the airport as it would be too painful and he didn't want to leave Jungkook crying there. When Jin was ready he looked at Jungkook before putting a hand on the back of his head and pulling him into a hug. "I know this is going to be hard but we have to be strong for each other."

"I'll be strong for you." Jungkook said. He tried to stop crying for Jin but it seemed impossible.

"That's my boyfriend." Jin said and pulled away. "I love you Jungkook forever and always."

"I love you too Jin forever and always." Jungkook said. Jin gave a little smile and Jungkook mirrored it. They kissed that kind of kiss that lingers on your lips for a long time. Then Jin took one last look on Jungkook and Jungkook looked one last time at Jin before Jin turned around and walked out of their apartment.

After that Jungkook had taken a moment to gather himself before going out of the apartment. He had put on sunglasses even though the sun wasn't strong, he didn't was people to see his puffy eyes. Then he had walked around, trying to get his spiltting headache away. After some hours he had returned to their apartment. Now he sat on the couch feeling horrible and helpless. He wanted to lie down and decided to go their bedroom but when he walked inside of it, everything reminded him of Jin. The fact they had said goodbye in the room, made the room a big reminder. Tears whelmed up in his eyes again and he started crying. He looked at the pictures on the wall of the two of them smiling and laughing until he simply couldn't see them anymore because of the tears. Everywhere he looked there was something to remind him of Jin. He walked to their closet where he took one of Jin's shirt out, he smelled it and felt a little better. The scent made him comfortable and reminded him of Jin in a good way. He lay on the bed with the shirt in his hands and kept smelling it. He had curled himself up in a ball and thought about Jin. He hoped with all his heart that Jin would return safe and the two years would go fast so he could see his loved boyfriend again. With that thought and Jin's shirt in his hands, he fell asleep.